Livingston - all the threads merged

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

No, I'm just bored of reading this thread and seeing you claim you know all about the court case, claiming you went to the court case, and then saying you're actually just guessing it was him.

It reeks of a 12yo kid who's just discovered they can get easy attention by making things up.

I never said I went. What Trumpty says adds up with Denver and BW law.

Blind guess from the other week turns into dead-certainty once you throw in the John James Ward part of the court rolls

Whatever helps you cope though… if you’re bored, go back to your tattie field in Perth.

4 minutes ago, Roger the cabin boy said:

I never said I went. What Trumpty says adds up with Denver and BW law.

You understand I've never once claimed you did don't you?

Or are all these accounts open at the same time confusing your simple brain.

As far as I'm aware most of the posters on this forum do not particularly like either Ward or Martindale. 

The bogus account trio, though, seem to be in the camp of replace at all costs and bring in their saviour on a metaphorical white charger. The majority of posters on there seem to think that would be worse than what we have already; as shite as that may be.

The level of anger etc. displayed by the bogus poster does display a kind of "if you're not with us you're against us" sort of mentality - where have we come across that before?

Speaking personally I would like to see Ward and co. replaced with a professional experienced board; ideally with funds to spend. Also ideally not some fly-by-night spiv and his cronies.

Everything else is irrelevant; court cases etc. personally I couldn't give a stuff. What does worry me is the way that this is being broadcast as some sort of trump card without any details which does seem to display some fairly worrying trends in the mental state of the poster. I'm not trying to be offensive here but it does seem there's a lot more going on than first appears.

53 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Go all in or f**k off.

Is there a way to pin this to the thread and make it a mandatory rule if discussing anything off field? 

This whole "I'm in the know and on an anonymous forum but can't say anything" pish is tiresome. 

It's clear to not just Livi fans anymore that certain posters have an agenda and do not like being called out. 

Does this mean everything they say is false? Possibly not. No Livi fan is hiding from our troubles here we are actively seeking the information so many claim to have but thus far nobody is willing to lay it all out on the table. 

With such strong opinions of both sides of the fight if you have the info spit it out otherwise why post at all.

21 minutes ago, Roger the cabin boy said:

Because I posted and your reply immediately came after, I thought it was me you were talking to

Yes, it certainly sounds feasible that you, who's never claimed to have gone to the court case or were in a conversation with me about it, decided I was speaking to you about you going to the court case.

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yes, it certainly sounds feasible that you, who's never claimed to have gone to the court case or were in a conversation with me about it, decided I was speaking to you about you going to the court case.

Considering my first post @‘ing you directed you to something I mentioned about the court case, it’s an easy mistake to make on my part.

I don't know much about Neil Rankine, but you only ever really hear dodgy things so I've always been a bit sceptical about him without knowing the facts. You cannot deny he played a major part in saving LFC 15 years ago, everything other than that is very cloudy. The treble accounting story sounds very bad but we do not have the full details.

Hogarth seemed like a decent bloke and has invested cash as well as sponsorships deals into the club - I was disappointed to learn he'd been removed from the board before Covid. Again, without knowing all the facts but after the contributions he has made to LFC I'd feel very uneasy about tarnishing his name too much.

John Ward has clearly done good things for Livi including his sponsorship deals which go back nearly 15 years. I'm not sure how heavily involved in the club he is but its clear he wants to form his own 'board'. I am very sceptical about this Celtic fan from Greenock who wants in at Livi. I can only think of 1 reason as to why anyone would want to back Mortons Rolls when they're on the verge of going bust. At least Hogarth is a Livingston man, who's sat with the fans at away matches. 

Nobody really knows what the boardroom/shareholding infighting is all about and everything associated with it. I'm sure the full truth will come out one day, but I'd be very very hesitant to back one side here. Hogarth in particular, I wouldn't be jumping down his throat without all the inside facts.

Trumpty Dumpty - can you tell us if the crime Ward is being accused of in the courts is directly connected to anyone else at LFC? Also, I keep hearing about upcoming court cases...I have not been following this thread too closely, when are these court cases and what are they to determine? Who is paying for them and where is the cash to fund them coming from? 

If they are being funded with cash taken directly from the LFC P&L then that is absolutely unforgiveable and the supporters ought to start getting pretty nasty.

Sorry to interrupt this with football but....

Referee Don Robertson will be the whistler for Celtic's weekend visit to Livingston, having awarded a red card and penalty against Rodgers' side at Hearts recently. And Rodgers will face a disciplinary hearing about his post-match comments about that defeat at Tynecastle prior to Sunday's game.

Some how I doubt this is good news for Livingston; With all the "victimization" statements going on will Robertson be keen to prove he's not anti Celtic?

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

No, I'm just bored of reading this thread and seeing you claim you know all about the court case, claiming you went to the court case, and then saying you're actually just guessing it was him.

It reeks of a 12yo kid who's just discovered they can get easy attention by making things up.

Funny that i haven't commented on the court case or said i was in court.

Posts like this are just lies. Before you jump back in proof your fabricated claims go on? 

21 minutes ago, Livi said:

Posts like this are just lies. Before you jump back in proof your fabricated claims go on? 

Actually I already pointed that out....

3 hours ago, Durnford said:

Actually I don't think Livi has actually claimed that he knows anything about the court case; it was Numpty Dumpty.

I'm actually reasonably convinced that Livi is one person with one account. Although perhaps not a prolific poster over the years he has been fairly consistent.

The other three bogus accounts on this thread however are pretty definitely one person.

3 hours ago, Livi La Vida Loca said:

Is there a way to pin this to the thread and make it a mandatory rule if discussing anything off field? 

This whole "I'm in the know and on an anonymous forum but can't say anything" pish is tiresome. 

It's clear to not just Livi fans anymore that certain posters have an agenda and do not like being called out. 

Does this mean everything they say is false? Possibly not. No Livi fan is hiding from our troubles here we are actively seeking the information so many claim to have but thus far nobody is willing to lay it all out on the table. 

With such strong opinions of both sides of the fight if you have the info spit it out otherwise why post at all.

It should be clear to this idiot when fans from other clubs are coming on and calling out his bullshit, but nope, he just throws insults at them too, what an absolute throbber he is. He's lost all credibility, and if he'd just stuck to facts, and kept a civil conversation, he'd have got some support, or at least, Livi fans not thinking he's a waffling bellend.

1 hour ago, Livi said:

I had a feeling the wrong account would reply tbh.

16 hours ago, CharlieWhisky said:

Since Ward doesn’t own the club or any of the shares, and only has a voluntary position on the board which could be taken away by the owners at any time, what does he stand to gain?

Good question, one we'd all love the answer to, did any of the RSH backers enlighten you with one?

It would help them with their cause if we got some idea of Wards nefarious plans for Livi.