Livingston - all the threads merged

where did I accuse him of stealing money? I said there is alot of speculation about missapropriation of funds. That is not new informatin f=given the legal cases that are ongoing 

Just now, ribbyonline said:

where did I accuse him of stealing money? I said there is alot of speculation about missapropriation of funds. That is not new informatin f=given the legal cases that are ongoing 

Well next time google the meaning of words first before using them.

Screenshot_20240417_200856_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f4d7c9e36bff95ce4b2ad69faf45452f.jpg

Just now, Troy.1995 said:

💤💤💤🥱.

You might be tired of it but these cases could have a big impact on the shape and look of Livi FC.

Yawn at your peril 

20 minutes ago, CharlieWhisky said:

One has to wonder why the football club or its directors need to be involved in any of these cases.

Same law firm that cocked up the presentation on Hogarth's case, must give him and Sumner encouragement.

3 hours ago, Livi said:

You might be tired of it but these cases could have a big impact on the shape and look of Livi FC.

Yawn at your peril 

Think you'll find the majority of the Livi support are tired of these cases,with respect.Were just not giving ourselves a reasonable chance of moving on while all this is going on.Some people have more important issues day to day than worrying about Football and all that goes with it! Once again with respect.

I would really love to know of the club are indeed paying for all these court cases.

I hear today that another case has been raised Ward/Cullen vrs Hogarth surely Ward and Cullen should be paying for this case not Livingston FC? 

1 hour ago, Troy.1995 said:

Think you'll find the majority of the Livi support are tired of these cases,with respect.Were just not giving ourselves a reasonable chance of moving on while all this is going on.Some people have more important issues day to day than worrying about Football and all that goes with it! Once again with respect.

Of course we are all fed up. Alot of respects in there you been on the 🍻 early today 😀

3 minutes ago, Livi said:

I would really love to know of the club are indeed paying for all these court cases.

I hear today that another case has been raised Ward/Cullen vrs Hogarth surely Ward and Cullen should be paying for this case not Livingston FC? 

Ward loves being right in the middle of this stuff, and doing it on the clubs dime 

8 minutes ago, Livi said:

That's the 64 thousand pound question. Aside from what is everyone actually trying to achieve with all this courtroom tit for tat, who is paying for it? If it's personal, or even related to Oppco 6 (is it a 95% share in LFC?), it should be the relevant shareholders of that operating company paying from their own pockets. Not cash in the clubs bank account, raised from ticket sales and sponsorship revenue. I've seen individual names and Oppco 6 Ltd in court documents, but never Livingston Football Club. Doesn't sit well with me, and these are the answers which should be made clear to the supporters.