Livingston - all the threads merged

1 hour ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

The million dollar question.

About time everyone put their cards on the table and let the fans know what is going on. All we get is Chinese whispers and bread crumbs trying to lead us to supposed truths. 

I've stated my sympathies to you guys before on here and will continue to do so. I totally agree having these guys hanging about in the shadows without hearing their intentions helps nobody.

1 hour ago, Roger the cabin boy said:

depends who you ask dumb-dumb 

It was just an AGM, what could they gain from it?

Dumb dumb? Why don't you tell us their intentions, assuming you seem to know a lot of the shadowy stuff that's gone on before and seemingly continues to go on.

18 minutes ago, peebles_Dee said:

Is Ayo Obileye good enough for Dundee?

Have you not watched any of our games this season, that's rhetorical, you obv haven't if you need to ask.

Was solid enough for just dealing with balls into the box if he had an experienced, and good defender alongside him, but prone to a brain fart when having the ball at his feet. This season though he's about as hopeless as all the rest of our defence. He's also been linked to Motherwell, and i think St Johnstone, personally wouldn't want him in our defence next season, and wont miss him.  

10 hours ago, BukyOHare said:

Dumb dumb? Why don't you tell us their intentions, assuming you seem to know a lot of the shadowy stuff that's gone on before and seemingly continues to go on.

He's a clown mate,i along with  other LFC fans on here,appreciate your thoughts and input.

Looking forward to oor trips to Somerset next season.

The new North Stand is looking great.

Edited by Dav nan Gael

40 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

He's touchy when anyone questions Hogarth's intentions, and goes all defensive with the name calling, which doesn't help anyone. I suppose trying to goad you into a slanging match deflects away from the question though.

All the fans want is straight answers, and to know who has the best intentions for the club, and for this power squabble to get sorted so it stops haemorrhaging money from the club.   

2 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

so it stops haemorrhaging money from the club.   

It shouldn’t be haemorrhaging money from the club as the conflicts involve Opcco and *not* Livi FC, but Ward and co are doing that anyway 🤣

Edited by Roger the cabin boy

12 minutes ago, CharlieWhisky said:

Why are they doing that?

I gave up a long time ago trying to have dialogue with this fella, never get a straight answer, just deflects and body swerves questions. Only ever posts anti Ward and Martindale stuff. 

I'm only interested in the wellbeing of the club, and not bothered who is in control if they're trying to do the best for us, but this squabbling over control is only damaging us, would be better if it was sorted and someone new came in, with no ties to previous owners or chairmen. 

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

29 minutes ago, Roger the cabin boy said:

Why do *you* care mr Ayr Utd?

I have my own reasons which will remain private.

Suffice to say that genuine football fans can sympathise with fans of other clubs when shysters wearing vulture masks start circling and refuse to go away.

4 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

never get a straight answer, just deflects and body swerves questions

Sounds like Ward and Martindale.

Why have the club lost so much money? Ever had a straight answer for that one??

Why are they spending money on court cases for opcco? ask them that and watch them squirm🤣

Why is John Ward in court?🤔 there’s your million dollar question 

2 minutes ago, Roger the cabin boy said:

Sounds like Ward and Martindale.

Why have the club lost so much money? Ever had a straight answer for that one??

Why are they spending money on court cases for opcco? ask them that and watch them squirm🤣

Why is John Ward in court?🤔 there’s your million dollar question 

Why don't you answer your own questions? No bluster just answer them and people might start to give you some credit.

Hypothetically, I find it amazing that you may well be connected in some way to future owners of the club and do nothing but argue and take part in office tittle tattle with the very people you want to attract back to Almondvale every second Saturday.

Proper weird behaviour from a proper weird guy (with multiple aliases) on a fans forum.

17 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

I gave up a long time ago trying to have dialogue with this fella, never get a straight answer, just deflects and body swerves questions. Only ever posts anti Ward and Martindale stuff. 

I'm only interested in the wellbeing of the club, and not bothered who is in control if they're trying to do the best for us, but this squabbling over control is only damaging us, would be better if it was sorted and someone new came in, with no ties to previous owners or chairmen. 

You gave up with a few when they didn't play your tune pal.

*Chairman 😀

7 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

Proper weird behaviour from a proper weird guy (with multiple aliases) on a fans forum.

So go on prove your accusations in this post? 

7 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

Why don't you answer your own questions?

Nah

Just now, Scooby_Doo said:

I know you are but who am I?

If I make a claim he might not believe it, so why bother? 

8 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

No bluster just answer them and people might start to give you some credit.

I’ve given answers before but because people don’t like them I’m “just talking shite”

9 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

Hypothetically, I find it amazing that you may well be connected in some way to future owners of the club and do nothing but argue and take part in office tittle tattle with the very people you want to attract back to Almondvale every second Saturday.

Thanks for the laugh