Livingston - all the threads merged

But that was the situation last weekend as well. Scratching the fixture against East Stirlingshire was not 'conducive to the better interests of the game.' Don't forget how late in the day they left it to call off the game. They're up to something here and it wouldn't surprise me if Livi have been given a 'nod and a wink' that they will face a lenient punishment for last week's no show if they play the rest of their fixtures. There is only self-interest at stake here.

I agree with you.. The club is still hemorrhaging money and has no income whatsoever. A home game will bring in some much needed cash unlike last week when they would have had to spend money without any return. If McGruther IS still at the helm, then he would be negligent in his court appointed task, if he failed to take any opportunitty to raise funds. Players and staff wages need to be paid and the next home game is not scheduled untill the 12th September.. This weekend they should get as big a home support as they are likely to get all season in the 3rd due to the decision of the SFL ( a GIRUY from the fans). This was not just a simple decision, it was the ONLY decision McGruther and the famous 5 could take..Pretending that they have done it only for the good of Scottish football is just more lies from a club who we all know are the leaders in the field when it comes to talking bollocks.

When did Livingston Football Club EVER do anything for anyone other than themselves..

It is at least good news for Montrose and the rest of the 3rd division .( that is, if they intend play the next two away fixtures and get on with the season )

Prices for tomorrow are £12 adult £6 consession...

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton

Guest Forza-Livi

apparently wee have signed paul watson on a 2 year contract from ipswich(centre half) and am sure he played in the friendly against falkirk.

Edited by Forza-Livi

Don't be an arse Sir Calum - that is not what I said. Spartans are not in the SFL. My twice asked question to you simply referred to an appeal to the football authorities.

I have never suggested that all the different bodies follow the same process which is why, purely from personal interest, I would like to see the relevant correspondence to see how the process compares with own experiences (yes deliberate plural Sir C).

I also think you are placing too narrow an interpretation on the ordinary English meaning of appeal.

My view, and it is only that, is that appeal refers to a process and is not restricted to the limited act of getting up your hind legs before the beaks. That process culminates in the act of getting up on your hind legs but is not limited to that act alone.

I think I have been saying that for some time now but he won't listen

no but your slagging the people who made the flag buy saying silly little boys when i can asure you most of us aint wee boys and am sure you no this if you are a true livi fan like us who go home and away unlike yourself cause i no the face that goes with your name,anyways of course theres gonna be younger 1s as they like to sing and enjoy the games instead of sitting on your hands like boring old farts like yourself.

Flag boy's Dad then?

It doesn't concern me that you enjoy the game but the way in which it is at other's expense does.

How would you feel if 6 years down the line away fans were still bringing Massone flags to the games & never letting the whole thing go? I'm not fighting with you I'm only suggesting that you think before you act as there is a lot of stuff we could have rubbed in our faces if the other fans so wish!

My view, and it is only that, is that appeal refers to a process and is not restricted to the limited act of getting up your hind legs before the beaks. That process culminates in the act of getting up on your hind legs but is not limited to that act alone.

The appeal is to the meeting.

That's it. Incredibly simple to understand.

Guest Forza-Livi
Flag boy's Dad then?

It doesn't concern me that you enjoy the game but the way in which it is at other's expense does.

How would you feel if 6 years down the line away fans were still bringing Massone flags to the games & never letting the whole thing go? I'm not fighting with you I'm only suggesting that you think before you act as there is a lot of stuff we could have rubbed in our faces if the other fans so wish!

hassan is a lege though :lol: and had a huge part to play in keeping us up the year when the scumdee went down and its for that reason and no other reason we fly it ;):D

apparently wee have signed paul watson on a 2 year contract from ipswich(centre half) and am sure he played in the friendly against falkirk.

I'm not wanting this to sound wrong but why would you sign a player on a two year deal while things are yet to be rubber stamped? I would also assume that given whats going on he's been signed on a part time basis?

hassan is a lege though :lol: and had a huge part to play in keeping us up the year when the scumdee went down and its for that reason and no other reason we fly it ;):D

The Kachloul business is one reason why I find it hard to be sympathetic to numpties like you. Now you've just given me another reason. <_<

Guest Forza-Livi
I'm not wanting this to sound wrong but why would you sign a player on a two year deal while things are yet to be rubber stamped? I would also assume that given whats going on he's been signed on a part time basis?

not to sure what kinda deal it is but am sure wee will find out soon enough

Livi agreeing to play tomorrow while still appealing the decision is bizarre, again as mentioned I can only imagine it is trying to generate either revenue or some good feeling. Whatever, it's hard to believe it is a decision based on anythinG other than self interest.

Were I an East Stirling fan, official, player I wouLd be raging at this turnaround, why on earth could they not done this last Saturday??

There are a few reasons why they could be playing this week.

1. The matter is now out of the SFLs' hands where self-interest after 5 or 6 weeks would dictate that Livi couldn't win regardless of who is correct.

2.Perhaps they've decided to play as they intend to take this process the full distance.

3.If above,they'd be ou of the game regardless of outcome if this dragged on for 5 or 6 months.

They're are others but as with above they're only conjecture,unlike SCM who appears to know the ins n outs better than SFL/MCGruther/Livi 5 etc.

I'm just glad my approach would be similar regardless of club involved even Ayr United.

I'll be interested to read SCMs' posts if the cash dries up and Dundee FC are shafted,of course he would still post as above as he is 100% correct.

Guest Forza-Livi
The Kachloul business is one reason why I find it hard to be sympathetic to numpties like you. Now you've just given me another reason. <_<

fair play but wee dont really go around looking to be liked buy your kind(weegie scum).wheres the banter gone in football these days,think people like you have killed it.

Isn't it strange how those who disagree with me see it fit to resort to insults...

50 pages of you spouting the same misguided pish makes me feel you deserve it.

Guest Forza-Livi
Jesus, you really are an illiterate c**t.

:lol:

fantastic,you a parrot cause thats all you seem to say ya prat,get a grip and get a life.

Strange how I'm not the only one to interpret the rules in this way...

I can just see the SFLs' QC standing up in front of Lord Fcukwit of Reasondom and stating that the process of paying £500 and required paperwork is not included in the word appeal,if that's the stance the SFL will just have to hope His Lordship has had a hearty breakfast and a few ports.

If it's not part of the process then I'd assume a phone call asking to convene a SGM would suffice.

Edited by ayrmad