Livingston - all the threads merged

You do realise that the same "head in the sand" attitude allowed Massone to completely f**k things up to the extent that half the posters on LL were still backing him towards the end of last season don't you?

Didn't Massone make promises as well?

Seriously, if you lot don't ask some pretty searching questions of the dodgy-dealings that have gone on since WLC forced you into Admin, then frankly, you fully deserve the almost inevitable oblivion which will follow.

Never mind though, not a total loss. I'm sure Rankine et all will make a tidy sum when the panic-stricken Council sell them Almondvale for peanuts...

Not for everyone it didn't we knew last July he wasn't paying the bills & wasn't going to either. Head is firmly not in the sand.

I agree, but while I am nervous I do think the current regime will make the right decisions for Livi. :)

In what way does running a full-time club on 700 average gates in the Third Division fit into any non-mentalist's vision of a 'right decision'?

Coouncillor Miller is not my mate nor does he call me on behalf of the Livi CEO :P:rolleyes:

I didn't ask you if he was your mate or if he calls you on behalf of Ged Nixon.

You stated earlier in the thread that I was lying about being asked to help with the official website. When I told you I was asked by Andy Miller on behalf of Ged Nixon you said you would ask Andy about it. The simple question was if you had asked him yet ?

Edited by MCL

I didn't ask you if he was your mate or if he calls you on behalf of Ged Nixon.

You stated earlier in the thread that I was lying about being asked to help with the official website. When I told you I was asked by Andy Miller on behalf of Ged Nixon you said you would ask Andy about it. The simple question was if you had asked him yet ?

If you read what I said in my post (rather than making words up) I said I would ask Ged at next home game & report back :rolleyes:

If you read what I said in my post (rather than making words up) I said I would ask Ged at next home game & report back :rolleyes:

Yeah but Ged Nixon has denied it to PLL so he obviously doesn't want to admit to needing me :P

I would rather you asked Andy Miller to get the truth.

Not for everyone it didn't we knew last July he wasn't paying the bills & wasn't going to either. Head is firmly not in the sand.

..........and a lot of people on P&B had worked that out when most of the Livvy support were still fawning at Massone's feet declaring that "the good times are back". In fact, little has changed. P&B posters are already asking the questions over your current unviable costing model, while over on LL, not a single voice asking how it is all being managed. All the talk of a club living within its means have vanished into the ether. All you see is more of the allegiance swapping sycophancy that's been the signature dish for a good few years now. I guess it's probably faux Victorians and 13 year olds that make up the core population. Whoever they are, they certainly ain't the sharpest tools in the box.

Are you joking?

Last July the ONLY dissenting voice on Livi Lions was LLD, who was systematically torn a new one by all and sundry.

There's a link somewhere earlier in this thread.

Hilariously the self same posters was out in force a month or so ago tearing Massone a new one, and saying exactly the same things LLD was :lol:

The bottom line is that you know, and everyone else knows, that Livi are running at a big loss this season. Yet you're not willing to question it. Clearly these losses are most likely to be covered by Livi5. Why do you think they are doing this? Charity? Let's face it, we're talking about money they'll never see again. Unless they want to make some money off the stadium land.

Where Livi is concerned I think it has always been about the land! It is not a company that makes hefty profits not even in the SPL days. :(

In which case your major concern should be whether or not you'll get a smaller cheaper stadium built elsewhere when Almondvale is turned into houses, or you just disappear, and Rankine et al still make a pile of cash from turning Almondvale into houses.

In which case your major concern should be whether or not you'll get a smaller cheaper stadium built elsewhere when Almondvale is turned into houses, or you just disappear, and Rankine et al still make a pile of cash from turning Almondvale into houses.

Even in the first scenario, I'm sure you'll find the ground being paid for by the cash of WLC taxpayers.

Even in the first scenario, I'm sure you'll find the ground being paid for by the cash of WLC taxpayers.

While this wouldn't be in the least bit surprising, surely not even WLC could get away with selling Almondvale to Rankine at a knockdown price, then coughing up for a new ground.

Actually.........

Are you joking?

Last July the ONLY dissenting voice on Livi Lions was LLD, who was systematically torn a new one by all and sundry.

There's a link somewhere earlier in this thread.

Hilariously the self same posters was out in force a month or so ago tearing Massone a new one, and saying exactly the same things LLD was :lol:

The bottom line is that you know, and everyone else knows, that Livi are running at a big loss this season. Yet you're not willing to question it. Clearly these losses are most likely to be covered by Livi5. Why do you think they are doing this? Charity? Let's face it, we're talking about money they'll never see again. Unless they want to make some money off the stadium land.

Yeh, seriously I was one of the first people to mention it on LL ;) as for LLD he always see's the negitive side of things :lol::P

As I said I will give the new mob some space - they deserve it on the basis that it takes time to sort things out. Haven't heard the staff not being paid (playing or non playing) or suppliers not being paid? As for the charity they were there on Saturday you just don't keep attending if you don't keep attending, if you think you won't get paid thats what various companies under Maassone did i.e. the stewards they left ,but hey they are back so I guess they must be getting paid.

The new mob should be given a little bit of space lets face it if they do cock up its the end of Livi FC. There is also more supporters closer to whats happening down at Alondvale & some of them I would trust to shout if its going the same way as Massone, but its nothing other than positive vibes I am hearing from them :lol:

In what way does running a full-time club on 700 average gates in the Third Division fit into any non-mentalist's vision of a 'right decision'?

Partly agree, but SFL have to take some blame for that, surely you agree on that point at least?

I am pretty sure the discussion on here would be about Livi terminating players contract & putting on the scrapheap until January, if thats what was done? some posters on here want to put the boot in no matter what the situation is.

You can't have it both ways. I would expect to see the highest earners moved on in January alot of the other players are not on as high a wage as you may think.

Yeah but Ged Nixon has denied it to PLL so he obviously doesn't want to admit to needing me :P

I would rather you asked Andy Miller to get the truth.

How am I not amazed that you think Ged is a liar. :rolleyes:

Coouncillor Miller who all of a sudden seems to be your mate & owns Livi Lions (from which you were barred from at one stage) why don't you get him to come over here & post the Truth & on Livi Lions with his own user name :rolleyes::P

My understanding of it all is you would not have been made welcome, thats the truth of the matter so whether you were asked or not, it would never have happened lock, stock & barrel. You can pretend otherwise on here, but that is just fantasy.

Partly agree, but SFL have to take some blame for that, surely you agree on that point at least?

I am pretty sure the discussion on here would be about Livi terminating players contract & putting on the scrapheap until January, if thats what was done? some posters on here want to put the boot in no matter what the situation is.

You can't have it both ways. I would expect to see the highest earners moved on in January alot of the other players are not on as high a wage as you may think.

You were still giving out out full time contracts while the appeal process was ongoing. Livingston are maximizing the amount of money going to club staff, and minimizing the money they pay back to existing creditors. Livingston have just hired an assistant manager at a time when they are seeking to not pay a charity the money they owe them. Put the boot in? Believe me, us chaps talking about the reality of what livingston FC are rather than accepting the revisionist, sanitized nonsense that passes for the truth over on LL is hardly "putting the boot in". Tell me this, do you actually believe Livingston are matching income and expenditure? Was the "we shall only spend 99p of every £1 we earn" story just the latest lie out of Almondvale?

Edited by Guest

No they do not. Action and consequence. It is solely the disreputable and dishonest actions of Livingston FC over an extended period of time that has brought them to where they are today. It is NOT the fault or responsibility in any way shape or form of anyone else. Why is it that as Livvy supporter you say "you can't have it both ways" when that has been the very policy churning away at Almondvale for years and years. Pretty hypocritical don't you think?