Livingston - all the threads merged

Wrong on both accounts............. again! rolleyes.giflaugh.gif Must try harder! tongue.gif

Yeah, meant treasurer (although I probably made more meetings than you did) :lol: :lol: :lol:

The thread should die when we go up. MCL can pedal his anti-Trust agenda in the other threads.

No, the thread should go up with us so I can look back and point out all the times I was correct :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not sure, think Flynn was 1 or 2 years behind when Massone took over and then he added another year on top of that, Massone said he'd pay the rent in full by June and then buy the stadium, but that was all pie in the sky.

OK. Should we pencil in a court date for sometime in 2012 then? :lol:

Yeah, meant treasurer (although I probably made more meetings than you did) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well done much better effort, for a minute I thought you weren't the expert in all things Trust that you make out you are. What meetings are you on about? :huh:

Well done much better effort, for a minute I thought you weren't the expert in all things Trust that you make out you are. What meetings are you on about? :huh:

Thanks. Just got my executive posts mixed up in all the excitement :lol:

The "Trust" board meetings of course.

Moving it is also an easy solution smile.gif

You have been proved wrong again laugh.gif

Your bitterness towards Livi FC & Livi Trust shines through for all to see laugh.gif

You're still banned from Almondvale laugh.gif

You have been proved wrong again laugh.gif

Your bitterness towards Livi FC & Livi Trust shines through for all to see laugh.gif

You're still banned from Almondvale laugh.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's also a solution that no Livi fan apart from yourself wants.

We will be moved on GTF day so the thread should be moved too. Simple (as a Livi director is prone to say :lol: )

Hold the phone - you're saying Livingston are again in arrears and all their promises to spend 99p in the pound were all a huge steaming turd of lies? Well I for one am amazed.

Yep, and it was a Livi "Trust" board member who let that little gem slip. Everyone had been told it was a year rent free but apparently not.

The deal between the club and the council was reported at the time as being a rent of £20,000 this year then £50,000 per year thereafter. So which version of events is it?

West Lothian Courier reported it was £20,000 this year then £50,000. It also says it costs £200,000 per year to maintain the stadium, repeated in this report .

So the whole £300,000 was written off, the Council got £30,000 + £20,000 therefore making it £50,000 a year. Still doesn't make sense charging a rent on a property that costs 4 times as much to maintain.

The question has to be asked again why, if the Council were so keen to retain league football in Livingston, why didn't they offer the same facilities to Massone and why did they take him to court for the money they subsequently wrote off ?

The Graeme Morrice in the report is now MP for Livingston in place of Jim Devine.

Its all about the greater good though. The thread moved from the 1st division board to here when you were demoted, so its only logical it should move to the 2nd division board on GTF day

I don't understand how a thread that is two years old and only being kept alive by MCL's digs at the Trust staying on the board is for the greater good but whatever, continue your piss-poor modship.

I don't understand how a thread that is two years old and only being kept alive by MCL's digs at the Trust staying on the board is for the greater good but whatever, continue your piss-poor modship.

Oooooo .. get her :lol:

In case you hadnt noticed, the thread also contains, very recently, questions over the current rent arrangements/arrears and a discrepancy in what the current owners, allegedly, said about the finances.

Its really very simple though. If you dont like this thread, dont read it and dont post in it

Oooooo .. get her :lol:

In case you hadnt noticed, the thread also contains, very recently, questions over the current rent arrangements/arrears and a discrepancy in what the current owners, allegedly, said about the finances.

Its really very simple though. If you dont like this thread, dont read it and dont post in it

You've succeeded in getting a rise out of me, well done.

The thread is a year and a half old and primarily concerns the events of our previous regime. As you'll perhaps notice, since around August, this thread has been kept alive simply out of Mr. Todd's bitter agenda against people within the Livi Trust. Questions have now arisen, that have primarily been asked throughout the year, and that means that a very inactive thread that has been simply bumped to massage Mr. Todd's ego, should merit being moved to the next forum? No, I really don't think so.

Go ahead though, you'll get another rise out of me by doing it and confirm your status as a wind-up mod as opposed to a serious one.