Livingston - all the threads merged

It's the same posts over and over again, hence why I validly said it was spamming. 007 and MCL arguing with each other and posting three :lol: s after every message without anything new being said.

Mr. X can call me a baby all he wants but it doesn't change the fact that a thread that has turned into a petty bitch fight isn't being closed on his watch. "Keep it to PMs" I believe is the line that is usually trodden out.

Edited by EdinburghLivi

Livilions has gone into denial (again) with the bearer of the news getting pelters. 007, how is the backup business plan coming along ? laugh.gif

Hmmmmm interesting.

Someone posted a link to an LL thread ages ago, originally at the start of the "Massone Season" where only one LL poster had the guts to even so much as question Massone's motives and plans. Strangely enough, this "Dov" character was one of the first (and most vehement) to give that guy pelters. Dov was then one of the most vehement in his criticism of Massone during the last close season. Guy's got more faces than the town clock.

Oh and if everyone's fed up of MCL's constant posting, surely if 007 just answers the fucking question MCL won't have anything left to talk about...

I can't believe that this thread is still going on. I realise I'm not helping by posting laugh.gif

Given that there is no financial crisis, can't we just start talking about something else?

five hundred and something pages later, I still have this apparently irresistible compulsion to keep reading this thread even though nothing interesting has been said on it for months. Is there any kind of support group where I can get help?

It's the same posts over and over again, hence why I validly said it was spamming. 007 and MCL arguing with each other and posting three :lol: s after every message without anything new being said.

Mr. X can call me a baby all he wants but it doesn't change the fact that a thread that has turned into a petty bitch fight isn't being closed on his watch. "Keep it to PMs" I believe is the line that is usually trodden out.

Surely better to keep all the stories in one thread rather than have the forums strewn with threads reporting the latest Livi spectacular?

Hmmmmm interesting.

Someone posted a link to an LL thread ages ago, originally at the start of the "Massone Season" where only one LL poster had the guts to even so much as question Massone's motives and plans. Strangely enough, this "Dov" character was one of the first (and most vehement) to give that guy pelters. Dov was then one of the most vehement in his criticism of Massone during the last close season. Guy's got more faces than the town clock.

Oh and if everyone's fed up of MCL's constant posting, surely if 007 just answers the fucking question MCL won't have anything left to talk about...

There are no questions to answer.rolleyes.gif

MCL has a hate brigade against Livi Trust, Livi Board & Livi FC thats clear for all to see on this thread sad.gif

Bin the thread laugh.gif

There are no questions to answer.rolleyes.gif

MCL has a hate brigade against Livi Trust, Livi Board & Livi FC thats clear for all to see on this thread sad.gif

Bin the thread laugh.gif

Well, other than the ones i've seen him post re the Trust freebies at the Hogmanay Bash, the 99p in every £1 thing, and i think a question about the Council's willingness to write off loads of cash for one owner, but not the other.

I have no doubt whatsoever he's taking some enjoyment from this, but they are pretty reasonable questions in any case.

Well, other than the ones i've seen him post re the Trust freebies at the Hogmanay Bash, the 99p in every £1 thing, and i think a question about the Council's willingness to write off loads of cash for one owner, but not the other.

I have no doubt whatsoever he's taking some enjoyment from this, but they are pretty reasonable questions in any case.

LLD answered the Hogmanaygate scandal. MCL has dropped that crusade now funny that. That was just another non story that MCL thought he had on the Livi Trust

99p in th £ answered at recent fans forums no need for further discussion on here. MCL did not attend.

The Council anyonye is free to ask them an FOI question - fans can't answer for them rolleyes.gif

Edited by 7

LLD answered the Hogmanaygate scandal. MCL has dropped that crusade now funny that. That was just another non story that MCL thought he had on the Livi Trust

99p in th £ answered at recent fans forums no need for further discussion on here. MCL did not attend.

The Council anyonye is free to ask the them FOI - fans can't answer for them rolleyes.gif

What was the 99p in the pound answer? LLD's Hogmanay answer i think i read, seemed a bit vague and no one's answered it in any great detail since.

However, one must ask, if you're wanting the thread to die on it's arse, you do realise that NOT rising to MCL's posts will result in him eventually getting bored and not bothering his arse when he's not getting responses, is the way to go, right?

What was the 99p in the pound answer? LLD's Hogmanay answer i think i read, seemed a bit vague and no one's answered it in any great detail since.

However, one must ask, if you're wanting the thread to die on it's arse, you do realise that NOT rising to MCL's posts will result in him eventually getting bored and not bothering his arse when he's not getting responses, is the way to go, right?

Agreed, but he keeps posting on it anyway, so it doesn't really matter even although he say's he doesn't rolleyes.gif

What you have to remember is MCL was not well liked by the Livi fans before the financial debacle of Massone & even during his time as the official web site editor many Livi fans boycotted it for that reason. Don't be fooled this is just over some hard questions on of the current board. He has a deep hate for all things Livi FC & doesn't put a penny towards Livi FC.

your no a Livi fan so the 99p in the ££ is no big deal for you, but as a Livi fan, I am content for the time being.

Good day sir!

Agreed, but he keeps posting on it anyway, so it doesn't really matter even although he say's he doesn't rolleyes.gif

What you have to remember is MCL was not well liked by the Livi fans before the financial debacle of Massone & even during his time as the official web site editor many Livi fans boycotted it for that reason. Don't be fooled this is just over some hard questions on of the current board. He has a deep hate for all things Livi FC & doesn't put a penny towards Livi FC.

your no a Livi fan so the 99p in the ££ is no big deal for you, but as a Livi fan, I am content for the time being.

Good day sir!

Not really. However i do take an interest in goings-on in football in general. Let's face it, if none of us did, we'd all just stick to our own clubs' official sites.

I dont know MCL's background, i do however seem to remember no one really had a problem with him until the court thing vs Massone (on P&B anyway). Things seemed to come to a head last summer with all this pish about him being photographed with Massone etc etc.

TBH i don't think i'd be overly keen on handing over money in his shoes either, especially if there's any truth in Nixon's company taking in the season ticket income. Shouldn't that go to the Football Club itself?

In any case, it's a strange set-up, and i suspect it won't be overly long until this thread has a meltdown when something else goes wrong.

LLD is now a director of the club and still a board member of the "Trust". His answer was that payment for the Hogmanay tickets was 'in kind: i.e. in return for manual labour to the club (i.e. pish - it was a financial donation). The offer wasn't open to non-members who had thrown money in the buckets.

99p in the £ is pie in the sky too. There's no chance that was met last season, no chance of being met this season and if we don't get promoted we'll still be in the shit.

The thread is about the financial wellbeing of the club so it could run for a few years yet :D

If anyone insists I could post the document about Ged Nixon's company being liquidated and the CCJs against him... :D

I haven't dropped the crusade. No-one has given an honest answer to the question.

LLD is now a director of the club and still a board member of the "Trust". His answer was that payment for the Hogmanay tickets was 'in kind: i.e. in return for manual labour to the club (i.e. pish - it was a financial donation). The offer wasn't open to non-members who had thrown money in the buckets.

99p in the £ is pie in the sky too. There's no chance that was met last season, no chance of being met this season and if we don't get promoted we'll still be in the shit.

The thread is about the financial wellbeing of the club so it could run for a few years yet biggrin.gif

If anyone insists I could post the document about Ged Nixon's company being liquidated and the CCJs against him... biggrin.gif

Ged doesn't own Livi FC rolleyes.gif

Lots of people do match day work FOC, if they have been given a ticket to a hogmanay doo, i don't think many will be to bothered unless you're MCL of course rolleyes.gif

There will be financial discussions about alot of Scottish clubs in the months & years ahead laugh.gif

Go on post, go on, please, go on, post it rolleyes.gif

Edited by 7

Ged doesn't own Livi FC rolleyes.gif

Lots of people do match day work FOC, if they have been given a ticket to a hogmanay doo, i don't think many will be to bothered unless you're MCL of course rolleyes.gif

There will be financial discussions about alot of Scottish clubs in the months & years ahead laugh.gif

Go on post, go on, please, go on, post it rolleyes.gif

"As a thank you to the LFL membership for the continuing excellent support given to the club, Livingston FC are opening the party doors to Trust members and their families free of charge. In exchange for this gesture the Trust will make a donation to the Club."

The ticket wasn't for working on matchdays FOC. As the original email said, a donation was made to the club. At least have the balls to admit it :lol:

Edited by MCL

"As a thank you to the LFL membership for the continuing excellent support given to the club, Livingston FC are opening the party doors to Trust members and their families free of charge. In exchange for this gesture the Trust will make a donation to the Club."

The ticket wasn't for working on matchdays FOC. As the original email said, a donation was made to the club. At least have the balls to admit it laugh.gif

You're daft, but surely not thick?laugh.gif

LLD has already said it was a donation of time not ££££'s , but your crusade of the Livi Trust is clouding your thoughts, as per normal. rolleyes.gif

To be honest if it has to come down believing what you say or what LLD says then am afraid you have lost that one fair & square, as its here for everyone to see your anti Livi Trust crusade sad.gif

Edited by 7

You're daft, but surely not thick?laugh.gif

LLD has already said it was a donation of time not ££££'s , but your crusade of the Livi Trust is clouding your thoughts, as per normal. rolleyes.gif

To be honest if it has to come down believing what you say or what LLD says then am afraid you have lost that one fair & square, as its here for everyone to see your anti Livi Trust crusade sad.gif

Let's let everyone reading this make up their own mind, not what the member of a corrupt organisation says :lol: :lol: :lol:

In your world yeh, but everyone elses NO laugh.gif

As I said, let everyone make up their own mind rather than listen to someone like you trying to pull the wool over their eyes :lol: