Livingston - all the threads merged

I don't know if they audit the accounts or if a non-member who threw money in the bucket would be able to see the accounts. You would need to ask the "Trust" but as you can see from this thread they don't like answering awkward questions.

They do not appear to be the only ones avoiding awkward questions --------------- i am still waiting for your proof of donated monies being used to buy them ST, if you feel unable to post this are you going to pursue it through the authorities ?

Its not really an awkward question but you have avoided any response to it for over an hour while repling to others.

I don't know if they audit the accounts or if a non-member who threw money in the bucket would be able to see the accounts. You would need to ask the "Trust" but as you can see from this thread they don't like answering awkward questions.

Accounts are audited by Supporters Direct.

I have e-mailed the Trust and asked the question -------- have any donations been used to buy Trust members their Season Tickets? , I have informed them that it is being stated on this forum by MCL that this is the case.

It should also be noted that I asked MCL on here if he had any proof, as yet he has not replied to my post , but has infact replied to some later ones.

Do i take it that his non reply is an indication that he can not back up his statement ?

No we have not used trust funds to buy season tickets, nor have we been given any free, we do the voluntary work on match days then pay through the turnstyles like every other fan. I can show you my receipt if you are still not convinced.

No we have not used trust funds to buy season tickets, nor have we been given any free, we do the voluntary work on match days then pay through the turnstyles like every other fan. I can show you my receipt if you are still not convinced.

Thanks for your reply

Now, lets wait and see what MCL has to say ---- he is the one throwing the accusations around.

They do not appear to be the only ones avoiding awkward questions --------------- i am still waiting for your proof of donated monies being used to buy them ST, if you feel unable to post this are you going to pursue it through the authorities ?

Its not really an awkward question but you have avoided any response to it for over an hour while repling to others.

I'm not avoiding the question, I thought I had answered by saying you could ask to see the accounts. I was given the information by my mole and they are very rarely wrong with their info. Maybe we can just have a look at the soft seats and see who is sitting there this season ? :lol:

I do have the email about the donation to the club in return for Hogmanay do tickets. Did you get that one ? Are you happy for your donation to be used in this way ? PLL still hasn't answered that one... :rolleyes:

I'm not avoiding the question, I thought I had answered by saying you could ask to see the accounts. I was given the information by my mole and they are very rarely wrong with their info. Maybe we can just have a look at the soft seats and see who is sitting there this season ? :lol:

I do have the email about the donation to the club in return for Hogmanay do tickets. Did you get that one ? Are you happy for your donation to be used in this way ? PLL still hasn't answered that one... :rolleyes:

There is a stream of hot yellow liquid spewing from your mouth ---------- you really need to get a life.

You're not even man enough to stand and be counted or stand by your accusations.

More lies. Your name appears last HERE on the current board page laugh.gif

Sadly its not, as i am neither a member of the Livi TrusT or a Livi Trust board member.

More lies eh - i know whose lying & aint me i am afaid.rolleyes.gif

Keep going Alex its psychiatric help you need with the Livi Trust disorder you have. laugh.gif

There is a stream of hot yellow liquid spewing from your mouth ---------- you really need to get a life.

You're not even man enough to stand and be counted or stand by your accusations.

You didn't answer my questions about the Hogmanay do :rolleyes:

Sadly its not, as i am neither a member of the Livi TrusT or a Livi Trust board member.

More lies eh - i know whose lying & aint me i am afaid.rolleyes.gif

Keep going Alex its psychiatric help you need with the Livi Trust disorder you have. laugh.gif

You don't even have the balls to admit who you are :lol: :lol: :lol:

You have avoided the question ------- have you checked the accounts? Probably not.

Ah but wait now it's a mole that told you ------------ Remember believe non of what you hear and only half of what you read.

But in future I'll go with ---- Believe non of what you hear and non of what MCL posts.

The club gave invitations as a Thank You to the people who volunteered.

I am happy that the club received my donation, as that is the reason i donated the money.

It would seem that you have an agenda to try and discredit the Trust. oh so sad.

Whats wrong ? Are you the "Billy no mates from the Tap Shop"?

You have avoided the question ------- have you checked the accounts? Probably not.

Ah but wait now it's a mole that told you ------------ Remember believe non of what you hear and only half of what you read.

But in future I'll go with ---- Believe non of what you hear and non of what MCL posts.

The club gave invitations as a Thank You to the people who volunteered.

I am happy that the club received my donation, as that is the reason i donated the money.

It would seem that you have an agenda to try and discredit the Trust. oh so sad.

Whats wrong ? Are you the "Billy no mates from the Tap Shop"?

Most, if not all, of what my mole at the club tells me turns out to be true.

It's up to you what you believe. The invitation wasn't to the volunteers but the whole of the "Trust" as the email was sent out to all members and included their friends and family. The invitation wasn't sent to all the people who had donated. Yes, my mole is a member :D

I think I've proved that it's the "Trust" who try to discredit me because I'm revealing more of their workings than they would like me to. Have you seen the Massone in my car pic ? :lol:

No, my name isn't Billy, I have mates, and I'm more of a Black Bull guy myself :D

No sweeping just the truth, which you find hard to accept.rolleyes.gif

As true as the Massone in my car pic ? You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on the arse :lol:

Why blame a small defenceless furry animal -------- have you no cahones, "most" of what your mole tells you is correct , its a little like Chinese Whispers ------------ maybe your mole is at the" wind up" with them knowing how gullible you are.

Black Bull still the place of the wannabe's then.

Why blame a small defenceless furry animal -------- have you no cahones, "most" of what your mole tells you is correct , its a little like Chinese Whispers ------------ maybe your mole is at the" wind up" with them knowing how gullible you are.

Black Bull still the place of the wannabe's then.

You've started rambling ... :rolleyes: