Livingston - all the threads merged

As I said, let everyone make up their own mind rather than listen to someone like you trying to pull the wool over their eyes laugh.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif nice try

I'll enjoy supporting my team this season like I did last season laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif nice try

I'll enjoy supporting my team this season like I did last season laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

With your free platinum ticket supplied to the "Trust" board members :lol: :lol: :lol:

With your free platinum ticket supplied to the "Trust" board members laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Eh, no with my hard earned cash for the team i support laugh.gif People do actually pay for things you know.

You should see a Dr about your Livi Trust fixation sad.gif

Eh, no with my hard earned cash for the team i support laugh.gifPeople do actually pay for things you know.

You should see a Dr about your Livi Trust fixation sad.gif

Aye, the "Trust" pay for theirs with money donated to the fighting fund :lol:

Kettle, pot, black rolleyes.gif

Listing 3 random words doesn't constitute an argument. You lose :lol:

You would have a chance of winning the argument if you posted the pic that you and 3 other "Trust" board members claimed to have of Massone sitting in my car with me. Or are you going to admit that was another lie ? :rolleyes:

Listing 3 random words doesn't constitute an argument. You lose laugh.gif

You would have a chance of winning the argument if you posted the pic that you and 3 other "Trust" board members claimed to have of Massone sitting in my car with me. Or are you going to admit that was another lie ? rolleyes.gif

i have seen the pic laugh.gif no need to post it, just because you want to see it. laugh.gif

Im term of lies just check out this thread to see alot of yours laugh.gifrolleyes.gif

i have seen the pic laugh.gif no need to post it, just because you want to see it. laugh.gif

Im term of lies just check out this thread to see alot of yours laugh.gifrolleyes.gif

It'd be less embarrassing if you just admitted that it clearly doesn't exist. Let's be honest here, if it DID exist, it would have been posted here and you wouldn't have seen MCL for dust.

And if you're going to moan about the thread continuing, MCL's posts are clearly 80% fishing, yet you continue to not only take the bait, but bite his rod arm to shoulder depth.

Obviously you've seen it since you took it :lol:

I have seen it too, that's how I know you're lying. It's nice to expose you and the other "Trust" board members for the liars you all are. Hopefully others will read this and realise that the "Trust" can't be trusted.

Aye, the "Trust" pay for theirs with money donated to the fighting fund :lol:

Do you have any proof of this ?

I have donated money to the fighting fund , which I was lead to believe was going to the club, not being used to buy trust members their Season Tickets.

If this is true ? provide the evidence so that the individuals involved can be held accountable ---- this is fraud , give your proof to the authorities so that action can be taken.

if you are unwilling to proceed yourself hand the information over to someone that will -------- there are plenty of options open to you to have this misuse of donations investigated.

Obviously you've seen it since you took it laugh.gif

I have seen it too, that's how I know you're lying. It's nice to expose you and the other "Trust" board members for the liars you all are. Hopefully others will read this and realise that the "Trust" can't be trusted.

Just for the record, I am neither a member of the Livi Trust or on the Livi Trust board. I have nothing to do with them other than see the work they do week in week out to save the club money.

MCL your talking shite again & just want to have a go at Livi Trust at any cost.

I am a Livi supporter that supports my team & puts my money where my mouth is more than what you do. You stick to being a 'hardman' behind a keyboard throwing insults left, right & centre, if thats what gives you kicks then good luck to you all i can say is you are the one who is the laughing stock.

I have seen this as a laugh, but as per usual its more deep rooted with you.

Awaits the further insults & slurs to come my way, which is the usual way you address these posts.

The point being you make out people to be something they are not the very thing you accuse others of making you feel.rolleyes.gif

Bye Byelaugh.gif

Just for the record, I am neither a member of the Livi Trust or on the Livi Trust board. I have nothing to do with them other than see the work they do week in week out to save the club money.

MCL your talking shite again & just want to have a go at Livi Trust at any cost.

I am a Livi supporter that supports my team & puts my money where my mouth is more than what you do. You stick to being a 'hardman' behind a keyboard throwing insults left, right & centre, if thats what gives you kicks then good luck to you all i can say is you are the one who is the laughing stock.

I have seen this as a laugh, but as per usual its more deep rooted with you.

Awaits the further insults & slurs to come my way, which is the usual way you address these posts.

The point being you make out people to be something they are not the very thing you accuse others of making you feel.rolleyes.gif

Bye Byelaugh.gif

More lies. Your name appears last HERE on the current board page :lol:

I have donated money to the fighting fund , which I was lead to believe was going to the club, not being used to buy trust members their Season Tickets.

If this is true ? provide the evidence so that the individuals involved can be held accountable ---- this is fraud , give your proof to the authorities so that action can be taken.

if you are unwilling to proceed yourself hand the information over to someone that will -------- there are plenty of options open to you to have this misuse of donations investigated.

Is it actually illegal to use donations to pay for tickets for a bash for the people running the organisation?

You'd need to check their constitution etc i'd think to be absolutely sure.

Is it actually illegal to use donations to pay for tickets for a bash for the people running the organisation?

You'd need to check their constitution etc i'd think to be absolutely sure.

I am involved with a large charity and we make it clear where all the donations are being used ----- if we are looking for funding for a specific item / use this is made clear to the persons , companies and organisations who donate.

If we are holding social functions / fund raisers we are expected to pay our way the same as the other patrons unless we are donating our time to work at the event.

What i am saying is --------- i gave donations to the Trust on the understanding that my monies where going to the club --------- not being used to buy Trust members a Season Ticket as MCL has stated it has been.

Edited by yorkie5979

I am involved with a large charity and we make it clear where all the donations are being used ----- if we are looking for funding for a specific item / use this is made to the persons , companies and organisations who donate.

If we are holding social functions / fund raisers we are expected to pay our way the same as the other patrons unless we are donating our time to work at the event.

What i am saying is --------- i gave donations to the Trust on the understanding that my monies where going to the club --------- not being used to buy Trust members a Season Ticket as MCL has stated it has been.

Are the Trust required to keep a detailed audit of how much they've received and where it's gone? The answer would probably lie in there if MCL's right.

Are the Trust required to keep a detailed audit of how much they've received and where it's gone? The answer would probably lie in there if MCL's right.

I don't know if they audit the accounts or if a non-member who threw money in the bucket would be able to see the accounts. You would need to ask the "Trust" but as you can see from this thread they don't like answering awkward questions.

It's an utter lie. I've spoken to some Trust Board Members and they've all paid for their season tickets despite the fact that a few of them are missing about 10 minutes of each game from manning the turnstiles and such.

It's an utter lie. I've spoken to some Trust Board Members and they've all paid for their season tickets despite the fact that a few of them are missing about 10 minutes of each game from manning the turnstiles and such.

I have e-mailed the Trust and asked the question -------- have any donations been used to buy Trust members their Season Tickets? , I have informed them that it is being stated on this forum by MCL that this is the case.

It should also be noted that I asked MCL on here if he had any proof, as yet he has not replied to my post , but has infact replied to some later ones.

Do i take it that his non reply is an indication that he can not back up his statement ?