Quick Question Thread

Trousers and underwear pulled down round your ankles and door open.

I had to take a boy with Down's Syndrome to the lavvy on a day out with the school my mum taught at, and he did exactly this at the urinals. Being seven, I thought this was the funniest thing ever and dropped my kecks too, which started him off laughing in return. The next guy to enter the toilets after us took one look at the semi-naked young boys literally pissing themselves laughing, and walked out   :lol:

I had to take a boy with Down's Syndrome to the lavvy on a day out with the school my mum taught at, and he did exactly this at the urinals. Being seven, I thought this was the funniest thing ever and dropped my kecks too, which started him off laughing in return. The next guy to enter the toilets after us took one look at the semi-naked young boys literally pissing themselves laughing, and walked out :lol:

If I wasn't a lazy b*****d and thought it'd be worth the effort, I'd create a thread and go back through your posts and quote all of the clearly made up random stories you've told on here. It would be about 10 pages long before a single post was made by someone other than me.

If I wasn't a lazy b*****d and thought it'd be worth the effort, I'd create a thread and go back through your posts and quote all of the clearly made up random stories you've told on here. It would be about 10 pages long before a single post was made by someone other than me.

Feel free if you think it's worth your time and it gives you pleasure. I'm not one to try and spoil another's happiness.

I shut and lock the door. I find leaving the door open odd.

This. Anyone who disagrees is obviously one of those eggs in the cupboard, described by their neighbours as "quiet, kept himself to himself" deviants.

Feel free if you think it's worth your time and it gives you pleasure. I'm not one to try and spoil another's happiness.

I could call it "The Wacky Adventures of BFTD" and include a weekly voting section similar to the head's gone thread where people choose the story of the week. Unfortunately the effort to pleasure ratio is very low, as I don't think it would actually give me any pleasure tbh.

I could call it "The Wacky Adventures of BFTD" and include a weekly voting section similar to the head's gone thread where people choose the story of the week. Unfortunately the effort to pleasure ratio is very low, as I don't think it would actually give me any pleasure tbh.

...and you've got the cheek to obsess over me being a liar   :lol:

I'll leave you to get on with it. Best of luck.

Commiserations to yourself and BWT. That sounds like a b*****d of a condition. I worked with a fuller-figured lassie who had to go off on the sick for six months when she was diagnosed, and she was like a skeleton by the time we saw her again   :(

Here's another for your topic, Honest_Man.

Anybody got any idea when next seasons top flight is due to begin?

6th of August, think the entire league system starts on the same day for once, barring TV fixtures. 

League Cup Group Stage starts July 16th though.

What type of car(s) is it?

Mine's is a Honda Civic. :ph34r:

Don't know what my mate drives - it's red.

Texted me this morning to say that he got home to discover that some c**t had put his hoose windae in with a brick. (again, not a euphemism)

Edited by paranoid android