Quick Question Thread

7 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Is there such a thing as UV reflective spray you can put on cats to make them more visible to birds? I've just had to put my 2nd mortally wounded bird out of its misery this year because a cat has found a good hiding spot. I was thinking because birds see UV there might be something like that but all I can see online is a weird collar thing (it's not my cat).

camo1.jpg

2 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

Is there such a thing as UV reflective spray you can put on cats to make them more visible to birds? I've just had to put my 2nd mortally wounded bird out of its misery this year because a cat has found a good hiding spot. I was thinking because birds see UV there might be something like that but all I can see online is a weird collar thing (it's not my cat).

images (15).jpeg

I’m killing a bit of time in Dundee City Centre right now (so if you want a square go just give me a shout). The seagulls are a menace. Why don’t you just shoot them all instead of sticking up flyers complaining about them?

29 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I’m killing a bit of time in Dundee City Centre right now (so if you want a square go just give me a shout). The seagulls are a menace. Why don’t you just shoot them all instead of sticking up flyers complaining about them?

They're protected species. 

Turned up in Dee Man’s manor when you know he isn’t there. Disrespectful imo.

Rent Boy obviously concerned by the threat of Smudger too:

32F2EEAC-2C04-4A9F-AF70-1437903E0606.thumb.jpeg.a6d5f6c9b0e4ba9c6ae22370c7afa62b.jpeg

Thought he was getting a break from telts he’s usually dished by the ginger prince. Better stay on his toes!

Guest Moomintroll

Thought he was getting a break from telts he’s usually dished by the ginger prince. Better stay on his toes!
The hound will fall for the friendly colours worn by Smudger, I fear the worst for the Rent Boy.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

Is it okay to ask a stranger to watch over your 17 month old child for a couple of minutes whilst you go for a pish in a public toilet?

Why wouldn't you use a parent and child toilet? 

Why wouldn't you use a parent and child toilet? 

There wasn’t one there as far as I was aware. I didn’t just leave her with any random stranger I chose a guy who had a girl about the same age in his arms at the time and he said he was waiting for his wife and daughter who were in the ladies toilet.

25 minutes ago, throbber said:

There wasn’t one there as far as I was aware. I didn’t just leave her with any random stranger I chose a guy who had a girl about the same age in his arms at the time and he said he was waiting for his wife and daughter who were in the ladies toilet.

Maybe he's a baby collector.