Quick Question Thread

Anyone know anywhere doing good deals on PS3s? I'm going to get one in the next couple of weeks but I haven't bought a new console for 7 years (got a Wii last year but it was 2nd hand) so might be a bit out of the loop with regard to smaller stores.

Anyone know anywhere doing good deals on PS3s? I'm going to get one in the next couple of weeks but I haven't bought a new console for 7 years (got a Wii last year but it was 2nd hand) so might be a bit out of the loop with regard to smaller stores.

Sainsbury's have a deal for the 120GB Slim and two games for £249.99, or the 250GB for £279.99.

Why do people say thanks to a bus driver, but not to train drivers?

Whenever the train driver opens his door, as people get off the train, people ignore him.

On a bus, people are fighting to say goodbye first to the bus driver, even though buses are awful.

Because train drivers are overpaid strike-prone taxpayer-funded ridiculously-well-pensioned slackers who don't even need to be able to steer. And they're always late.

This supposed train deal that runs with Sainsbury at the moment - how do you actually get the voucher, or whatever, so you can go anywhere in Scotland for £15?

It's just dawned on me I was in Sainsbury earlier and received nothing that'd entitle me to the discount...

This supposed train deal that runs with Sainsbury at the moment - how do you actually get the voucher, or whatever, so you can go anywhere in Scotland for £15?

It's just dawned on me I was in Sainsbury earlier and received nothing that'd entitle me to the discount...

They usually hand you them over with your receipt. I have about 25 of them!

shit I forgot about this. Trips to Inverness and Dingwall out the window.... thankfully :rolleyes:

Can I email a music album to myself to later open up on another computer and transfer to my mobilee?

I've got a couple of gmail accounts that I use to store music in. It means I've got it stored as a sent item in one account and a received item in another that I can't lose it. I can open them from and download them onto any computer I go on, so in short, yes you can.

I've got a couple of gmail accounts that I use to store music in. It means I've got it stored as a sent item in one account and a received item in another that I can't lose it. I can open them from and download them onto any computer I go on, so in short, yes you can.

Hotmail aswell yeah?

Aye, I've done it a few times and when you pull it off it tastes great. If you want to do it right then there's a bit more to it than shoving some skittles into the bottle though.

The main problem is that there's so much shite in a packet of Skittles that it can turn half the bottle into gunk

Might give it a go this weekend then.

no, 'in short' would simply be.. 'yes you can '

:rolleyes:

no, 'in short' would simply be.. 'yes you can '

:rolleyes:

Which is why I said "in short" at the end before adding "yes, you can". It was my way of summarising what I'd just said. If I'd said "in short" at the start of the paragraph, then I would have been incorrect.

Zebra Crossings...fir do I dae? I walk up to the side and do I just walk out or wait for the cars to slow down, the last two times I've just walked out and the car didnt stop then another time i just waited and the car didnt stop. So what am I supposed to do?