Quick Question Thread

Guest The Phoenix

Why do your own farts not smell bad, but others' are foul? :huh:

Perhaps you are getting your nose a lot closer to other peoples' farts? :unsure:;)

Guest The Phoenix

Following on from the "debate" on PTTGOYN, if eggs aren't meant to be kept refridgerated why do most fridges have egg-shaped slots built into their design?

Following on from the "debate" on PTTGOYN, if eggs aren't meant to be kept refridgerated why do most fridges have egg-shaped slots built into their design?

Eggs are meant to be kept in the fridge those people who say otherwise are mentalists.

My wife asked me the following question last night and I did not know the answer, thoughts please??

Do Chinese people see less than us because their eyes are a bit less open???

Did your wife vote BNP at the last election? :P

Guest The Phoenix

Eggs are meant to be kept in the fridge those people who say otherwise are mentalists.

My point, exactly Monsieur Swarley. ;)

Guest The Phoenix

and i expect a serious answer.

Chinese people have the same overall vision as the rest of us, it is just differently orientated.

This is because despite their eyes are wider from side to side as opposed to ours which are wider from top to bottom.

It is for this reason that they don't sell as many widescreen televisions in China per capita.

Chinese people have the same overall vision as the rest of us, it is just differently orientated.

This is because despite their eyes are wider from side to side as opposed to ours which are wider from top to bottom.

It is for this reason that they don't sell as many widescreen televisions in China per capita.

Well that's a relief - I always thought they were giving me the shit eye cause I wasn't tipping them enough when I went to the takeaway.

Fact!