Quick Question Thread

What is Blue Waffle? I've been dying to click on the link in the NSFW forum for ages but it has an attachment and I daren't do it at work.

Smurf on smurf action? Possibly 8-10 of them in a lattice pattern and drenched in maple syrup?

Edited by Swarley

Anyone traveled by Megabus?

Just booked a trip and all I've been given is a reservation number. My question is; do they send me out tickets or do I just quote the reservation number when I'm boarding?

Anyone traveled by Megabus?

Just booked a trip and all I've been given is a reservation number. My question is; do they send me out tickets or do I just quote the reservation number when I'm boarding?

Bring the reservation number, no tickets. It's a low-budget style of coach service.

That's a belter of a journey. Laugh a minute stuff.

Oooft, good deal, though I *hate* travelling anywhere by bus, never mind to London.

Seeing as I';ll be asleep for 3/4 of it I tend to make the most of it :P

I can beat that :P

We went from Glasgow to Manchester on the train with a tie up they had with Virgin for £2.50 for the both of us.

Even just Glasgow-Manchester return is cheap in itself - as little as £15 return if you book in plenty of time. Plus £15 to upgrade to First Class

You're overnighting then? I did as well. There was sod all chance I was doing that during the day.

Aye, I'd rather get the train which'll cost at least 4 times as much. I'll need to wait about London for a few (well, just the 9 :ph34r: ) hours to do the same on the way back up.

Longest coach ride I've ever been on was Prague - Bristol to visit my folks. 27 hours inc. the channel tunnel and change in London. By the end I wanted to kill everyone on the bus. Not bad fo €30 though.

Aye, I've got 50 minutes to change at London for another three hours to Norwich at 8 in the morning. Dire stuff