Quick Question Thread

Does anyone else remember Hula Hoops, but they were tiny and in a wee small plastic cube? If I remember correctly they came in a bacon flavour, and maybe a cheese one.

...or am I just making these up?

Does anyone else remember Hula Hoops, but they were tiny and in a wee small plastic cube? If I remember correctly they came in a bacon flavour, and maybe a cheese one.

How long ago was that? I'm 35 and can only remember them in bags. I'm sure they used to come in Salt & Vinegar

Yup, circa 2005ish? Although I'm sure you got the original flavour too? On a related note, whatever happened to the chocolate covered pretzels you used to get, came in milk choc and white choc variety? Made by Cadbury I think.

Does anyone know what channel the English FA Cup is on today?

Also, for my landline, I have two phones (one sits upstairs, the other downstairs). If the phone was to ring, and I was to answer both phones at exactly the same time, to what phone would the call go?

Dont know about the first Question but the second query???

How big are your arms to answer both???:ph34r:

Does anyone know what channel the English FA Cup is on today?

Also, for my landline, I have two phones (one sits upstairs, the other downstairs). If the phone was to ring, and I was to answer both phones at exactly the same time, to what phone would the call go?

ITV1 England, my son. 993 for Sky viewers.

How long ago was that? I'm 35 and can only remember them in bags. I'm sure they used to come in Salt & Vinegar

Maybe 2003, 2004ish?

Yup, circa 2005ish? Although I'm sure you got the original flavour too?

Perhaps then. I can't remember, I loved the bacon ones the most though.

Hula hoops plain, salt/vinegar and beefy flavours did exist. Have they cut the range back to just plain?

Nope, you can still buy the others. Maybe only in multi-packs though. I got a packet of 7 of the beef ones the other day.

How come, no matter how hard you try, you can never run fast in dreams?

I was playing left back for Samsung Blue Wings last night and the opposition's unicorn beat me for pace everytime.

:(

I was running fast in my dream last night. I was at some sort of illegal gathering, and I had to go running through some woods to avoid the police. I ended up coming through the other end at some weird Cowboy ranch in "Dumfries".

Bet you weren't running at full speed though. Dreams do that to you. The nasty buggers don't let you run fast at all. I'd be surprised if I've ever ran faster than second gear whilst in a dream.

Tellin' ye.

How come, no matter how hard you try, you can never run fast in dreams?

I was playing left back for Samsung Blue Wings last night and the opposition's unicorn beat me for pace everytime.

Dreams interpretation website

To dream that you are trying to run but cannot make your feet move as fast as you want them to, signifies lack of self-esteem and self-confidence. It may also reflect your actual state of REM paralysis while in the dream state plus you are probably a closet gay who drinks herbal tea and reads Mills & Boon novels

That's worrying. However, according to that link, if you are running with others, it signifies festive and joyous times ahead.

So basically I'm lacking self-esteem but I will be happy soon. How gay.

That's worrying. However, according to that link, if you are running with others, it signifies festive and joyous times ahead.

So basically I'm lacking self-esteem but I will be happy soon. How gay.

I had a dream last night that I was in a water park somewhere sunny, and they had a special open top flume where you were pushed uphill by the water feet first then blasted off the end into a pool. The problem was no one was moving from the landing pool so you were crashing onto a pile of children. Very very strange.

Edited by Breaking Decency

I had a dream last night that I was in a water park somewhere sunny, and they had a special open top flume where you were pushed up by the water feet first then blasted off the end into a pool. The problem was no one was moving from the landing pool so you were crashing onto a pile of children. Very very strange.

Ahh, the Gary Glitter recurring pleasure dream