Quick Question Thread

I thought I got caught speeding recently but haven't had any letters or notices of fines and it's been almost a week.

How long do they normally take to tell you if you were speeding?

They have a max of 2 weeks.

Yeah sorry i basically meant an ice cube tray so the volum of water is pretty small and its straight out of the cold tap.

As a side note does the temperature of the water definitely make a difference?

there's something very suspicious about this.

LAWBREAKERS: Attending Falkirk Sheriff Court as a defender? Be sure to impress the judge and jury by wearing your very best Rangers top. Further praise can be earned by alternating between home and away strips for trials lasting more than one day.

If you're meeting with the procurator fiscal though, make sure it's a Celtic shirt. ;)

there's something very suspicious about this.

Why? Sounds like a fairly normal question. He's obviously having a dinner party and needs ice for the cocktails.

No one is going to try and freeze hot water if thet want it done as quick as possible, so it's prttey safe to assume he'd be using water from the cold water tap.

Ice cubes from a average size ice cub mould take about 2-3 hrs to freeze it that's why you were asking.

True, still applies though

Well, there's an old wives tale that hot water freezes faster than cold/room temperature water. Which, is obviously lies....but there are people out there who probably believe it. :D

No one is going to try and freeze hot water if thet want it done as quick as possible, so it's prttey safe to assume he'd be using water from the cold water tap.

Ice cubes from a average size ice cub mould take about 2-3 hrs to freeze it that's why you were asking.

True it obviously takes lnger,but boiling the water first gives you much clearer ice cubes and eliminates any cloudiness

I was at Falkirk Sheriff Court years ago and this guy who I was speaking to during the long wait in the morning went to the pub next to the court during the lunch break and came back jaked. I actually seen him getting manhandled out the pub door from where I was sitting in the semi-circular public area just out of shot in the picture of the court above. He was actually up for drink driving! God knows what disposal he got but I wouldn't like to have been him if he was first to get called in the afternoon. Slamman he was from, IIRC.

Hello

What is the name of that inspirational piece of music used on Children in Need and stuff like that. La Hippolata or something?

Does anyone understand?

Edited by stuart.

Hello

What is the name of that inspirational piece of music used on Children in Need and stuff like that. La Hippolata or something?

Does anyone understand?

i understand.

hoppipolla by sigur ros

Has miko been banned from here? Not read any of his posts in Misc. Other Football for ages. If so, it's about time the mods started banning posters for posting shite on a daily basis.

I posted a thread on here a couple of years back asking the very question: "should posters be banned just for being shite?". I put it to a vote and over 50% of the respondants agreed with me :D

Has miko been banned from here? Not read any of his posts in Misc. Other Football for ages. If so, it's about time the mods started banning posters for posting shite on a daily basis.

there's a whisper in the winds suggesting that perthshirebell is miko.