Quick Question Thread

My wife's work runs the Cycle 2 Work Scheme which I am unashamedly going to use to buy myself a bike (which you are not supposed to do).

Do you think that Halfords will sell me a Mens Large bike with a letter of comfort which has my wife's name on it?

I'm getting circumsised tomorrow, but have my mate's wedding reception on Saturday night.

Should I be able to go?

Yes. Unless you're planning on shagging a bridesmaid.

Missus bought one of those fan/light combo things for the livingroom, any if these are difficult to install without callin oot a sparky?????

Get her to take it back. They're fucking hideous things.

I'm getting circumsised tomorrow, but have my mate's wedding reception on Saturday night.

Should I be able to go?

Hope you can play the clarinet, cause when you will get your morning glory tomorrow, it stretches the stitches and blood pishes out everywhere laugh.gif

I can laugh about it now, but it was the worst month of my life tongue.gif

Hope you can play the clarinet, cause when you will get your morning glory tomorrow, it stretches the stitches and blood pishes out everywhere laugh.gif

I can laugh about it now, but it was the worst month of my life tongue.gif

Ouch

note - one month of complete screaming agony at 5 in the morning! laugh.gif

Fortunately not something I should have to endure however I do remember the state of me after my vasectomy, not clever.

I took a video with my digital camera and want to extract stills from it........what's the best way of going about this?

Simply playing the video and pressing pause and screenshotting it isn't cutting it unfortunately laugh.gif

I took a video with my digital camera and want to extract stills from it........what's the best way of going about this?

Simply playing the video and pressing pause and screenshotting it isn't cutting it unfortunately laugh.gif

I know on my Samsung camera, I can play the video on the camera then stop it and save the still picture as a new photo.

I know on my Samsung camera, I can play the video on the camera then stop it and save the still picture as a new photo.

that's a nice feature!, i'll try and see if my camera has it but i'm doubtful. I'm in work just now anyway so i can't do anything till I get home, just thought i'd ask just now because i'll forget later haha

There's probably software about that will split the video up by so many frames per second or whatever into stills....i'll need to get googling.

Missus bought one of those fan/light combo things for the livingroom, any if these are difficult to install without callin oot a sparky?????

It should go well with your lace curtains and beech clip-together laminate flooring.