Quick Question Thread

I've burnt my thumb against a roasting oven tray. Why is the general 'run under a cold tap' time 10 minutes? There can't be any more residual heat left in the tissue after about one minute, the damage is done.

Probably for pain relief. Get some of that spray on burn treatment stuff asap, it works wonders.

I recommend antiseptic cream, get some Savlon (or supermarket equivalent) on!

When did Who Wants To Be A Millionaire have time limits on questions??

CT was on The One Show earlier this week, and he said it was a rule change for the new series to spice it up a bit.

Does it also have time limits on Chris Tarrant now? <_<

Have a drugs test a week today, will a joint I smoked a week ago show?

mmm.....No, I don't think so.

I remember i had a drugs and alcohol test before i started my new job and i had a jayjay 3 weeks before the test and I passed just fine. Although I did absolutely hammer the water for those 3 weeks (IDK if water even helps, I just thought it might help flush out my system).

Anyway...Good luck!

mmm.....No, I don't think so.

I remember i had a drugs and alcohol test before i started my new job and i had a jayjay 3 weeks before the test and I passed just fine. Although I did absolutely hammer the water for those 3 weeks (IDK if water even helps, I just thought it might help flush out my system).

Anyway...Good luck!

There's a big difference between 3 weeks and 1 week though.

Have a drugs test a week today, will a joint I smoked a week ago show?

As with the other's, yer fooked, cannabis will stay in yer blood stream a hell of a lot longer than class A's. Stick to the Bolivian or pills in the future.

As with the other's, yer fooked, cannabis will stay in yer blood stream a hell of a lot longer than class A's. Stick to the Bolivian or pills in the future.

My mates brother applied for the police a few months back and he didn't get in as he failed a drug test, he passed all the written and practical tests aswell. He used to take bubbles now and again but he stopped three months before he applied for the police. So the bubbles were still in his system 3-4 months on. Unreal ken?

My mates brother applied for the police a few months back and he didn't get in as he failed a drug test, he passed all the written and practical tests aswell. He used to take bubbles now and again but he stopped three months before he applied for the police. So the bubbles were still in his system 3-4 months on. Unreal ken?

Hair drug tests can detect usage up to about three months before I think.