Quick Question Thread

found 4 little tiny baby spiders in my bathroom wall yesterday.....hopefully I don't go back home today and the room is fcuking crawling with the little fcukers. If it is though....How would I get rid of them?

Hoover.

Right one of you should be able to help me out, I'd appreciate it.

Just had Sky Wireless Broadband installed in the house. I can access t'internet when I have the ethernet cable plugged in between the router and the laptop, but for some reason when I try and connect to the wireless network it doesn't happen. Every other laptop connects to the wireless, but I have to be sat close to the router with the cable sprawled out accross the place.

According to the Wireless Assistant in the control panel my laptop should work for wireless, if anyone has any suggestions please let me know. Also when I delete my browsing history everything's still there, not that I look at any of those sordid websites of course.

Im 24 and due to a mixture of lazyness and college i have very little accuall work experiance, as such the countless jobs i apply for each day i get nothing but knockbacks. What kinda jobs should i be looking for that will take people on with little or no work experiance, im not picky and im willing to do any work.

Thanks in advance

Guest The Phoenix

Im 24 and due to a mixture of lazyness and college i have very little accuall work experiance, as such the countless jobs i apply for each day i get nothing but knockbacks. What kinda jobs should i be looking for that will take people on with little or no work experiance, im not picky and im willing to do any work.

Thanks in advance

I'm assuming you are applying in writing?

Waste of time.

With your lack of experience, you need to turn up at employer's doors and sell yourself.

Offer to work for nothing for a trial period and then make yourself indispensible during that period.

Don't set your target too high and be prepared to do in practice what you say in words - do anything.

Once you've got something (anything, even part time work) you instantly become 100% more attractive to other employers.

Good luck.

Thanks in advance

try labouring, meets your needs i think

Can you re-boot a PC without having the CD?

Start

Shutdown

Restart

Wait

Reboot complete.

;)

I presume you actually mean re-install the operating system? If you don't have a recovery partition or the OS Disc then you'll struggle.

Depending on how long it is since you bought your PC you may or may not be able to get a disc from the manufacturer or vendor. Failing that there are less legal methods of obtaining OS Disk ISOs online and using loaders to trick Microsoft Update into thinking your OS version is genuine. For obvious reasons I can't tell you exactly where to find them.

Thanks in advance

Try and get some agency work,I worked with a chinese take-away 6 nights a week for 10 years delivering meals and was in a comfort zone but bored during the day,I took agency work for some extra spending money for a holiday.

I was offered a FT job with the company after 2 weeks of working with them and have not looked back since.

It won't get you a FT work most of the time but agency work is a way to add to your CV.

Hope you get something soon.

As opposed to your requirement to wipe your screen after you've accessed your personal files. ;)

Evidently you've never heard of private browsing features. No need to get a damp cloth or duster out like you did with your blackboard back in yonder year.

Edited by Ad Lib