Quick Question Thread

A question for the fashionistas out there.

I am looking to buy a new shirt, in bright fluorescent pink (i.e. luminous highlighter pink). However, I can't exactly find one in Primark, and the internet doesn't seem to be helping much...does anyone know of any shop or website where luminous clothing can be bought?

http://www.myshirtshop.co.uk/Pink_Shirts/Pink_dress_shirt

Someone I used to work with was going out with a mentally handicapped girl. They even got engaged. The first time they had sex though, the girl told her mum, who went mental and ordered her to call off the engagement. So she did. Seems a bit harsh.

Note to self. Don't date the mentally handicapped.

On a side note, a sort of my stuff reveals I have 37 unopened minidisks and a minidisk player...is this likely to be worth anything at all, or should I just bin them?

Stick them in the loft and sell them on eBay in 30-40 years.

Does anyone else feel frustrated by the action shots of Ad_Lib in his pictures? Its like he's putting effort in what he's doing but is clearly posing for the picture as well.

Today's is some sort of boating. The shot shows him smiling in the boat/canoe or whatever and he's paddling away. Its like he wants me to think he's out battling some rapids having fun when really he's got his little sister to take a photo on him in a boat tied up to the dock on his dads lake behind the mansion.

Does anyone else feel frustrated by the action shots of Ad_Lib in his pictures? Its like he's putting effort in what he's doing but is clearly posing for the picture as well.

Today's is some sort of boating. The shot shows him smiling in the boat/canoe or whatever and he's paddling away. Its like he wants me to think he's out battling some rapids having fun when really he's got his little sister to take a photo on him in a boat tied up to the dock on his dads lake behind the mansion.

You've really got it in for him, haven't you? :lol:

1. It's Ad Lib not Ad_Lib.

2. It was a canoe on a lake in Jugon Les Lacs in Brittany.

3. I wasn't paddling. At that particular moment in time I was leaning back lazily as the canoe drifted for a moment.

4. There were no rapids.

5. My sister was actually in another canoe at the time, without a camera.

6. My dad took the photograph.

7. My dad could only wish he owned a mansion in rural France. His sum total heritable property is a 3 bedroom flat in Jordanhill.

Have I shattered your illusion? If so I apologise profusely.

1. It's Ad Lib not Ad_Lib.

2. It was a canoe on a lake in Jugon Les Lacs in Brittany.

3. I wasn't paddling. At that particular moment in time I was leaning back lazily as the canoe drifted for a moment.

4. There were no rapids.

5. My sister was actually in another canoe at the time, without a camera.

6. My dad took the photograph.

7. My dad could only wish he owned a mansion in rural France. His sum total heritable property is a 3 bedroom flat in Jordanhill.

Have I shattered your illusion? If so I apologise profusely.

Yes you have shattered it. I thought I saw you in some in overalls the other day as well like you were trying to show me you were a mans man fixing motors, when really I thought you just did something terribly wrong trying to put more fuel in your old mans porsche.

What action shots? Is there a thread on the NSFW forum or something? Because if there is, I don't want to know about it.

Yes you have shattered it. I thought I saw you in some in overalls the other day as well like you were trying to show me you were a mans man fixing motors, when really I thought you just did something terribly wrong trying to put more fuel in your old mans porsche.

1. Sorry.

2. I was wearing a boiler-suit formerly belonging to someone who needed a boiler-suit which was oil-rig safety approved.

3. I was assisting my dad with removing said car's engine.

4. This was to allow space to replace the clutch bearing, which had sheared in two.

5. I added no fuel. Indeed I assisted with emptying the system of brake fluid, bleeding the clutch and emptying the fuel tank to make sure there were no complications or spillages when removing the engine.

6. It is an MGB GT, not a Porsche. We are not as affluent as you seem to believe.

7. As evidence, the following is my dad's car history: Rover P6, Rover 200 (twice), Rover 800 (twice), Rover 400 Tourer Estate, Rover 75, Jaguar X-Type. He has never owned a car from new

What action shots? Is there a thread on the NSFW forum or something? Because if there is, I don't want to know about it.

It's pretty rough. I don't think you could handle it.

Guest The Phoenix

Francesc Fabregas. As far as I'm aware they're still going.

When's he coming back?

Can't remember seeing a post of his for ages.

When's he coming back?

Can't remember seeing a post of his for ages.

He still posts as far as I'm aware, but just not to the extent of what he used to. I recall him saying after arguing with Kilt and twisteH (I think) that he was wasting his time posting on here. Probably right, too.

me neither. probably never will, unless I win the lottery and get my veyron

No point anyway unless you are filthy rich. You can get the same car that's pretty much as good as new for a fraction of the price.

Nice, what year?

'67. I prefer the chrome bumper version to the rubber one. It's that wee bit classier.

Hopefully pre rubber bumpers. They looked like shite after that.

:lol: quite!

Edited by Ad Lib