Quick Question Thread

I'm looking to buy a trench coat/military style jacket(preferably cropped) for university. Can anyone give me any advice on where to look for them like specific websites or retailers?

Thanks.

Army surplus stores? Just google '"army surplus" <the town where you want to look for it>'

I bet you end up with a German army jacket, all students seem(ed) to.

What's "filter keys"?

On logging onto the PC, the bit where it has all the profiles, I was prompted to turn filter keys on or cancel. I declined, and I had to turn my caps lock on to enter my password. I didn't really know what was going on.

Edit - My shift button was jammed. :unsure: What's filter keys, anyway?

Edited by Smurph

What's "filter keys"?

On logging onto the PC, the bit where it has all the profiles, I was prompted to turn filter keys on or cancel. I declined, and I had to turn my caps lock on to enter my password. I didn't really know what was going on.

Edit - My shift button was jammed. :unsure: What's filter keys, anyway?

filter-keys.png

I know there is a book thread somewhere on here but I cant be arsed lookng for it.

Has anyone read this book and is it any good? It was given to me the other day. Can't say I have heard of the author.

Cheers

post-20121-12809586401288_thumb.jpg

I know there is a book thread somewhere on here but I cant be arsed lookng for it.

Has anyone read this book and is it any good? It was given to me the other day. Can't say I have heard of the author.

Cheers

I've read all of his books and really find them enjoyable. I think you should read it, generally when I start one I can't put it down.

I've read all of his books and really find them enjoyable. I think you should read it, generally when I start one I can't put it down.

Cheers for that but i was meaning the book, not a bottle of wine ;)

In The Flintstones - did a little green alien ever appear to talk to Fred just above his shoulder or is that another cartoon? Two lads are having the argument at work and neither will back down - i'm not sure myself.