Quick Question Thread

I'd say so. Too much caffeine causes high blood pressure and affects the heart I think. Same concept as the excessive Red Bull dangers although that obviously has sugar in it too.

It'll affect the heart as I imagine caffeine speeds up your heart to get the blood moving which wakes you up. Obviously unnaturally speeding up your heart will do damage.

Not me, and they're paying me 500 green queens next Friday to say so. cool.gif

Aye, apparently.

I was promised my award notice "in no more than a weeks time". That was nearly three weeks ago I got that quote when I phoned them. They're getting phoned again when I'm out the shower.

Aye, apparently.

I was promised my award notice "in no more than a weeks time". That was nearly three weeks ago I got that quote when I phoned them. They're getting phoned again when I'm out the shower.

When I read that I got the impression you were typing it from your shower. If so you could just access the SAAS website and e-mail them.

Nope. Sunbeds are a potentially useful device pre-holidays or just for clearing up skin complaints. I on the other hand tan naturally and am normally out in the sun so have no need for them.

Remind me again what is required to "tan naturally"? :P

I think you'll find it's ultraviolet light ;)