Quick Question Thread

How often does everyone change the skin they use to browse P&B? And what skin do you use?

I've been using the Reserve Kit for a while and just now it's on the Home 2010 Widescreen although I might change it to something I've not used yet.

I use Carbon Blue and have done since it first became available.

How often does everyone change the skin they use to browse P&B? And what skin do you use?

I've been using the Reserve Kit for a while and just now it's on the Home 2010 Widescreen although I might change it to something I've not used yet.

I use the Third 2010 because the computers at work are shite and the rest of the time I'm on my phone.

If it's in a year of school then it's the different groups of people like jocks, nerds, cheerleaders. It is a very american thing so that's why I've used american types.

Jimmy85, at least you didn't overreact, that would be embarrassing rolleyes.gif

Thank you!

If it's in a year of school then it's the different groups of people like jocks, nerds, cheerleaders. It is a very american thing so that's why I've used american types.

Jimmy85, at least you didn't overreact, that would be embarrassing rolleyes.gif

jobby

My Sky+ HD has been playing up for the past couple of weeks. When I'm on the planner it often freezes or says there is nothing on the planner or in Anytime. Or sometimes when I'm watching something on Sky+ I go to fast forward or stop and it just won't work and continue you playing.

All of the above end up with me turning it of at the plug then back on again and it is fine.

Any idea what the problem could be? Will I most likely have to phone up Sky?

Clean up your hard drive. Simple.

My Sky+ HD has been playing up for the past couple of weeks. When I'm on the planner it often freezes or says there is nothing on the planner or in Anytime. Or sometimes when I'm watching something on Sky+ I go to fast forward or stop and it just won't work and continue you playing.

All of the above end up with me turning it of at the plug then back on again and it is fine.

Any idea what the problem could be? Will I most likely have to phone up Sky?

Press Services, then 0, then 0, 1, Select, then press the left arrow twice to take you to "Sky+ Rebuild" and then press select twice. It'll say "Housekeeping", then turn off. Wait two minutes, turn it back on, and it'll be fine.

Something similar to that "I like it on..." has popped up on Facebook again, but this time it's to do with the length of something. So far, I've saw '8 inches' and '14cm'.

Does anyone know what's going on this time?

Edit- I think they're talking about their shoe size, only putting it in inches so it sounds like they're talking about penises. Though, what I found on the internet was that this started in January 2010, so they're a little late. Again, to somehow raise awareness about breast cancer. I didn't know that effected your shoe size...

Edited by Smurph

I stick to using the away 2009, mainly because it's the only one I've ever enjoyed using, but also because it's IMO the best one to use while at work and in deep procrastination.

I'm aware that this should probably be in the gaming forum but I don't want to start a thread nor can I be bothered looking for any previous threads on this.

Am I right in saying that PS2 games are not compatible with PS3?