Quick Question Thread

Yeah I know about reasonable force etc.

I'd assume racism would be a different ball game but lets just say person A starts giving person B all sorts of abuse about their mother for example, if person B turns round and lamps him one then it is him that is in the shit?

Just make sure no c**t sees you lamping him ;)

Guest The Phoenix

I'd assume racism would be a different ball game but lets just say person A starts giving person B all sorts of abuse about their mother for example, if person B turns round and lamps him one then it is him that is in the shit?

I'd say it's the one who was giving the mother one up the jacksie.

Of course it's him in the shit.

Just make sure no c**t sees you lamping him ;)

Some guy started getting a bit cheeky to me earlier on for no real reason, I just out-bantered him and he continued walking with his tail between his legs. But as it was him who instigated the verbals I was wondering what would have happened if I had just booted his baws. Of course I would have been in the wrong in this case, he didn't really say anything that bad, but it got me thinking about at what point a) I would hit someone and b) if there is a tipping point where someone can say something so bad to you that you are justified in doing so, not only morally but in the eyes of the courts.

Some guy started getting a bit cheeky to me earlier on for no real reason, I just out-bantered him and he continued walking with his tail between his legs. But as it was him who instigated the verbals I was wondering what would have happened if I had just booted his baws. Of course I would have been in the wrong in this case, he didn't really say anything that bad, but it got me thinking about at what point a) I would hit someone and b) if there is a tipping point where someone can say something so bad to you that you are justified in doing so, not only morally but in the eyes of the courts.

If you're thinking about the legalities of hitting someone, you're probably not cut out for fighting.

If someone was writing me a letter from overseas, what would they need to write on the envelope?

[Mr Smith]

[123 Yer Maw Street]

[Cumbernauld]

[North Lanarkshire]

[scotland]

[Postcode]

would that do?

If someone was writing me a letter from overseas, what would they need to write on the envelope?

[Mr Smith]

[123 Yer Maw Street]

[Cumbernauld]

[North Lanarkshire]

[scotland]

[Postcode]

would that do?

Yeah, if it had the country on it then the relevant delievery company would bring it to here and then the postcode will do the rest.

[Mr Smith]

[123 Yer Maw Street]

[Cumbernauld]

[North Lanarkshire]

[scotland]

[Postcode]

would that do?

If you're Mr Smith, from 123 Yer Maw Street, Cumbernauld, North Lanarkshire, Scotland,then yes

Where can I get a photo put on a canvas? it's for xmas.

Not online though cuz I don't think anything will be getting delivered to my house anytime soon tongue.gif . Any shops in Glasgow do it?

There's a wee stall in Silverburn that does this.