Quick Question Thread

You've always been a 'twirp', maybe it was those days in your early youthage when you appeared on many commercial products that did it....

post-31296-0-62856100-1295313526_thumb.j

Yeah, I prefer SuperAlly and PB to you.

Sorry Matty, had a bad day, my cat died. I wasn't the most careful owner but it still put a downer on the day.

I'm very sorry to hear that, what was it's name?

xoxoxoxox

<3

Im at work but its a very quiet office today, i'm on top of my work & the main men are away for the day... So, I'd like somebody to give me some interesting or humorous websites to have a look at to pass the day away

There is a seperate thread in General Nonsense on it but through said thread I got lost for hours in work last week enjoying this site:

www.lamebook.com - and I am not on facebook so you don't have to be a facebook w**k to enjoy it, you can be a non-facebook w**k like me and still "LOL".

Can someone please explain how I would go about doing a football accumulator (or whatever they are called) from the bookies? I'm new to this bookies stuff.

1. Enter bookies

2. Pick up coupon

3. Fill out coupon

4. Hand over coupon to person at desk along with stake money

5. Take receipt

6. Leave bookies

Can someone please explain how I would go about doing a football accumulator (or whatever they are called) from the bookies? I'm new to this bookies stuff.

Go into bookies and pick up a coupon for the weekend's games (or midweek if you are doing it for midweek games).

Look through the coupon and select a few results that take your fancy.

Some bookies have separate boxes for you to tick Home, Away or Draw as your result. Some bookies have the one box in which you write "1" for a Home, "2" for an Away, or "X" for a draw.

Say you saw three games that took your fancy...

Man Utd v Blackpool

Rangers v ICT

Dunfermline v Stirling

... and you thought the results would be Man Utd and Rangers winning and Dunfermline / Stirling drawing, you'd mark the Home box twice and the Draw box for the last result (or write 1, 1, X in the appropriate boxes).

It's pretty straightforward when you see a coupon in front of you. Then you just write down or tick to say how much your stake is, hand the coupon and your stake over and you're given a receipt, and if you win take the receipt in and they will give you your winnings.

Or you could do it online and save yourself a whole load of hassle and get better odds and signing up incentives

1. Enter bookies

2. Pick up coupon

3. Fill out coupon

4. Hand over coupon to person at desk along with stake money

5. Take receipt

6. Leave bookies

Go into bookies and pick up a coupon for the weekend's games (or midweek if you are doing it for midweek games).

Some bookies have separate boxes for you to tick Home, Away or Draw as your result. Some bookies have the one box in which you write "1" for a Home, "2" for an Away, or "X" for a draw.

Man Utd v Blackpool

Rangers v ICT

Dunfermline v Stirling

... and you thought the results would be Man Utd and Rangers winning and Dunfermline / Stirling drawing, you'd mark the Home box twice and the Draw box for the last result (or write 1, 1, X in the appropriate boxes).

It's pretty straightforward when you see a coupon in front of you. Then you just write down or tick to say how much your stake is, hand the coupon and your stake over and you're given a receipt, and if you win take the receipt in and they will give you your winnings.

Thanks for the helpful advice.

Or you could do it online and save yourself a whole load of hassle and get better odds and signing up incentives

I'm retro.

:( Spunkles.

Anyway, Whats a trans am? Hear it on American shite all the time, I think it's a car but I'm not 100%

The Trans-Am Series is an automobile racing series which was created in 1966 by Sports Car Club of America (SCCA) President John Bishop. Originally known as the Trans-American Sedan Championship it has evolved over time from its original format as a manufacturers championship for modified racing sedans to its current form as a drivers championship open to GT style cars.

The series was formed at the dawn of the pony car era and was derived from the SCCA's A & B Sedan amateur Club Racing classes,[1] based upon commercially produced cars which had been modified for racing competition. Originally the series was open to FIA Group 2 Touring Cars[2] and it featured two classes, Over 2.0 Liter (O-2) and Under 2.0 Liter (U-2), with both classes running together. The series was best known for competition among American V8 sedans such as the Ford Mustang, Chevrolet Camaro, Plymouth Barracuda, Mercury Cougar, AMC Javelin, Pontiac Firebird, &Dodge Challenger in the 1960s and early 1970s. Marques such as Porsche, Alfa Romeo, Datsun, Mini-Cooper, Saab, and Volkswagen competed in the series Under 2.0 Liter category.

As evidence of the original modified production car concept, a fan favorite in the early '70s was the "Grey Ghost",[3] a '64 Pontiac Tempest, prepared by legendary Pontiac Chief Engineer Herb Adams[4]and a group of his young proteges. The boxy six year old Tempest, had once been Adams' wife's daily driver, with reportedly over 80,000 miles (130,000 km) on the odometer when it was turned into an A Sedan racer. It proved to be surprisingly fast, at a time when even a one year old car was considered out of step with the competition. It was entered in the opening round of the 1971 Trans-Am Championship. Unable to qualify, the car was allowed to start from the back of the pack. With Bob Tullius behind the wheel, it mowed through the field, and was running second behind eventual winnerMark Donohue's factory-supported Penske Racing AMC Javelin when the engine broke.[5] Tullius would go on to win back to back Trans-Am Championships, in 1977 and '78.

The Pontiac Trans Am, was named after the series. According to SCCA archives, that brand has taken 7 wins in the 42-year-old series' 450+ events. The last win by a Pontiac Trans Am was in 1984.

The Sports Car Club of America is the sanctioning body for the series and holds the rights to the "Trans-Am" name (Note: trademark ownership is limited to the "Trans-Am" logo, and does not currently extend to the text "Trans-Am" when not used in the context of SCCA-sanctioned events, subject to trademark owner's dispute). The series has also been licensed by the Champ Car World Series and ran the majority of its races in support of the parent open-wheel championship.

:( Spunkles.

Anyway, Whats a trans am? Hear it on American shite all the time, I think it's a car but I'm not 100%

Don't worry, it's with God now.

RIP Spunkles. sad.gif

Anyone watched Snatch recently? How long was it Bricktop said it takes for Pigs to eat through human remains?

You see, those fucking Unicef c***s on Buchanan Street are really doing my melon in! 'A couple of pounds each month could provide...' Aye, napalm to solve the issue!

Man Utd v Blackpool

Rangers v ICT

Dunfermline v Stirling

While we're at it, what's the 1-2-3 fold box nonsense at the bottom of the sheet for?