Quick Question Thread

Realise im a bit late, was at a party last night, but forgive me for not counting a competition that the rose have to win their league or the cup the previous season just to take part in as 'direct competition'. Theres. also the fact that the rose are invariably out before celtic even enter said competition

Still technically possible though.

What's the most packets of crisps you've ever ate in succesion?

I'm currently on number 6 of The co-operative cheese and onion flavour potato crisps. Om Nom.

Never had as many as that in one sitting but, if the crisps were Seabrooks Worcester sauce, then I will be able to do 6 packets no problem

Off to Wales next weekend, heading down to stay with a mate in Ynysybwl (near Pontypridd) and going into Cardiff to see Cardiff City v Ipswich on the Saturday evening. Anything else worth doing whilst down there? Other than shagging sheep before someone says it :P

What's the most packets of crisps you've ever ate in succesion?

I'm currently on number 6 of The co-operative cheese and onion flavour potato crisps. Om Nom.

I was known to demolish entire multipacks of Wotsits back in my student days. Each pack just got better and better!