Quick Question Thread

Just because you have access to my FaceBook doesn't mean you can spread my secrets on here! :angry: I presume you saw the convo between me and C. Muir on there..?

Anybody with facebook can see your comment you fecking numpty :rolleyes:

Can anyone supply me with a number for a decent (and cheap) Glasgow taxi firm?

0141 649 5050 is Hampden, IMO, they're the best.

I've also got 0141 422 1999 and 0141 557 1110 in my phone, they're all under the one contact so I don't know them but I suspect the first one is Strathclyde.

I'd definitely try Hampden.

There is some sort of building work going on across from my house. There's no toilets around nearby and no Portaloos or anything. Where do they go if they need a shit?

There is some sort of building work going on across from my house. There's no toilets around nearby and no Portaloos or anything. Where do they go if they need a shit?

Have you checked your wheelie bin recently?

Why were the fans not separated in the Fulham V Blackpool game?

Fulham don't have segregation in the Putney End apparently.

From wiki:

This generally hosts visiting or 'neutral' supporters. When the ground became redeveloped in 2003-4 (during Fulham's exile to Loftus Road) the club applied for a licence to have a designated neutral area. Due to Fulham's past history of having no segregation in the Putney End and having very well-behaved fans, the FA gave Fulham special dispensation to allow for this. Fulham is the only club currently in the UK to have such an area. Fans can wear whatever shirt and support either side in this area, leading to friendly banter.

Edited by yoda

From wiki:

Oh cheers didnt know that.

I know Fulham supporters arent the type to start fights but in a really nasty game with contreversial decisions surely there must be the odd bit of bother.

Anyone been to Whitley Bay for a weekend on the sauce? Any good?

Looks like it could be a laugh, we had a weekend in Cardiff booked and sorted last weekend in April but Sky moved the City game to the Monday so we have cancelled and want to get something else sorted. Any other suggestions for a decent place to go for a couple of nights out ideally no more than 4-5 hours drive from Glasgow?

From wiki: Fulham is the only club currently in the UK to have such an area.

No disrespect, Yoda, but that's hardly the most accurate summation ever from Wikipedia.

I'm pretty sure that Coatbridge hasn't seceeded from the UK yet, but there wasn't a lot of segregation in the stand or terracing at Cliftonhill yesterday.

Off the top of my head, I could probably name another half-dozen grounds in SFL2/3 that have the same policy for most games

The only grounds in the 3rd Dividion I've been to that enforce segregation are Broadwood, Galabank and Hampden. All the rest you can stand/sit where you please. That said, I've not been to Stranraer, Berwick or Elgin this season so can't vouch for them.

The teams for my game of 6 a side tomorrow are as follows:-

Blacks - Winkie, Brian, Walker, Ally, Alan & Mike

Whites - Doc, Jason, Scottie, Grant, Matt & Jim

Who do you think will win?

p.s. They are the bib colours, nothing else....