Quick Question Thread

Have you got MS Excel? If so, it would be easy to create one on there.

My question. If the price of something rises from £18 to £22, is that around a 22% increase in price?

I do, but I am totally inept at doing them sad.gif

I seem to remember a story/thread involving a badger(or suchlike) filled with water and it was extremely amusing. Anyone shed any light on my vague ramblings?

A P&Ber found a dead badger in his drain, pulled it out, volleyed it and it burst all over him. There was a thread, but it's been lost in the great purge. It was bloody funny at the time as well, so it's a shame, but nonetheless, it is gone.

A P&Ber found a dead badger in his drain, pulled it out, volleyed it and it burst all over him. There was a thread, but it's been lost in the great purge. It was bloody funny at the time as well, so it's a shame, but nonetheless, it is gone.

:lol: that's the one. It always cracks me up!

Why does every little queer who has a few too many these day's automatically decide their drink has been spiked? I know a few people who've claimed this. I mean, spiked with what? A shit load of vodka?

laugh.gif I know my limits my friend, ive been going out since i turned 18 around 2 years ago. 3 days a week at least for the first year but not ive cut back a bit since i got a new job. All i had to drink was a half bottle of vodka, which i mixed with coke, and it took me around 3 hours to get through it, which is normal since i was casually drinking it and chatting with mates. Then a jagerbomb when i was out, which was unattended on thebar for a second at most. I had no money for any other drink and my mates aren't the giving type laugh.gif this is why i was worried, and the fact i've had more alcohol fuelled nights and not struggled to walk the next day. Maybe im being delusional though unsure.gif

Ah the classic "I'm a sesh head. I can handle my drink goddamit!" defence.

Hangover_Classic_Cream_Shirt_175_175.jpg

I'm not saying i can huh.gif the majority of times i get hammered before everyone else if we go drink for drink with each other. I've just learned when to stop, and i wanted to stop on Thursday as i was trying to prove to my girlfriend i was trustworthy of going out without her (she has good reason to doubt me due to past events)

laugh.gif I know my limits my friend, ive been going out since i turned 18 around 2 years ago. 3 days a week at least for the first year but not ive cut back a bit since i got a new job. All i had to drink was a half bottle of vodka, which i mixed with coke, and it took me around 3 hours to get through it, which is normal since i was casually drinking it and chatting with mates. Then a jagerbomb when i was out, which was unattended on thebar for a second at most. I had no money for any other drink and my mates aren't the giving type laugh.gif this is why i was worried, and the fact i've had more alcohol fuelled nights and not struggled to walk the next day. Maybe im being delusional though unsure.gif

A whole 2 years of drinking 3 times a week? Mate you probably look like a choir boy compared to half the rest of society. Just accept nobody spiked your drink, you were just steaming drunk and probably shat yourself.

A whole 2 years of drinking 3 times a week? Mate you probably look like a choir boy compared to half the rest of society. Just accept nobody spiked your drink, you were just steaming drunk and probably shat yourself.

its only good if you grand slam yerself,pish puke and shit yourself in a oner