Quick Question Thread

I've seen two comedy shows in there when they put down seats in the main hall and both were just sit where you like, but if it is a gig then there are no seats.

Spot on, I booked the tickets earlier and it wasn't clear until halfway through the process.

Looking to buy a bass guitar but unsure if a 34" bass would be too large for me due to my 5ft7 height.

would it be better to go for a shorter scale bass?

Go into a guitar shop and ask to try one of each. Or is that too obvious?

EDIT:

Apparently Paul McCartney (5'10") played a short scale bass in the Beatles and that didn't hold them back.

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

Day off tomorrow and looking for something to do with the Mrs during the day.

Considered time capsule but we have to train it as neither of us drive.

Anyone got any ideas possible Edinburgh/Glasgow/Stirling.

Thanks guys.

Linlithgow Palace! You can get a decent pub lunch in Linlithgow too. I love Linlithgow palace. I drive up to Stirling from Haddington pretty regularly and cherish the wee glimpse I get from the M9.

I've just searched a one way ticket flight and it's came back as £685, outbound 17th July. I've then just searched a return ticket, same journey, outbound same day and return a fortnight later and it's £233 :huh:

I know it's normal for tickets to be something like £9 single and £10 return but that is some difference.

I've just searched a one way ticket flight and it's came back as £685, outbound 17th July. I've then just searched a return ticket, same journey, outbound same day and return a fortnight later and it's £233 :huh:

I know it's normal for tickets to be something like £9 single and £10 return but that is some difference.

Klm do that, returns are a fraction of the cost of a single. Dunno why.

Anyway, my question. Has anyone used one of the sites like seatwave or getmein, and if so are they safe in terms of getting the ticket? Ignore the touting aspect and assume I'm happy to pay the asking price - I just want to make sure my money doesn't disappear completely.

Klm do that, returns are a fraction of the cost of a single. Dunno why. Anyway, my question. Has anyone used one of the sites like seatwave or getmein, and if so are they safe in terms of getting the ticket? Ignore the touting aspect and assume I'm happy to pay the asking price - I just want to make sure my money doesn't disappear completely.

I've never used them myself but I'm pretty certain they're safe to use, you'll just (probably) have to pay over the odds.

Klm do that, returns are a fraction of the cost of a single. Dunno why. Anyway, my question. Has anyone used one of the sites like seatwave or getmein, and if so are they safe in terms of getting the ticket? Ignore the touting aspect and assume I'm happy to pay the asking price - I just want to make sure my money doesn't disappear completely.

Yes, they're excellent. I get my Bundesliga tickets from seatwave and never had a problem.

Check the add ons before you buy, ie go all the way before paying to get the full price, then decide. If it's still cheap, grab it.

Light energy becomes heat energy when the photons strike something. Some material absorbs the light energy turning it to heat some reflect it and others are somewhere between reflecting some, converting the rest.

If you buy from seatwave chances are UPS will deliver the tickets.