Quick Question Thread

I have a two year contract on my phone with Virgin, happy enough with it and wouldn't mind extending it if they throw me a new phone.

Question is: Is this likely to be an option after 1 year? i.e. i sign for another 24 months giving them an extra yeara custom for my new phone.

Or would they only entertain this at the end of year 2?

Highly unlikely after one year, but some networks will do early upgrades. 3, if I remember rightly, will let you upgrade up to 3 months early.

Are there any accountants / tax experts on the forum? Have what I think is a basic question that HMRC (useless wanks) are struggling to answer.

Try posting in the BRALT..........

Are there any accountants / tax experts on the forum? Have what I think is a basic question that HMRC (useless wanks) are struggling to answer.

I used to work for HMRC, what's the question?

What the f**k happened to Noel Edmonds' beard, it looks as if he's drawn it on. :lol:

I noticed it the other day as well when I was flicking through the channels. What makes it even more amusing is the fact that he must look at it in the mirror and think it looks the business.

I noticed it the other day as well when I was flicking through the channels. What makes it even more amusing is the fact that he must look at it in the mirror and think it looks the business.

He must be suffering from some warped sense of vanity to actually look this way on purpose :blink:

I'll be down in Glasgow on Friday for a gig then off to Killie for the football the next day. I can't be bothered taking my bag to Killie with me. How much does it cost to store it at Queen Street station? It'll only be a rucksack I'll have with me. Cheers.

£7 at Glasgow Central, which I think is where you'll be travelling to Killie from

I'll be down in Glasgow on Friday for a gig then off to Killie for the football the next day. I can't be bothered taking my bag to Killie with me. How much does it cost to store it at Queen Street station? It'll only be a rucksack I'll have with me. Cheers.

full costes for cental

£3.00 per Item 0 - 3hrs

£5.00 per Item 3 - 6hrs

£7.00 per Item 6 - 24hrs

and it open from 0600-0000

I think Queen Street has lockers that cost about £5

Next Tuesday sees Aberdeen vs Ross County on ESPN. Unfortunately, El Clasico is on Sky Sports at the same time.

Would I be right in assuming that The Drop will be showing both games?

Somewhere in Spain, someone is asking a similar question on Paella & Cola Cao

Probably.

Edited by KnightswoodBear

Surely this is El Clasico?

Although it will probably be El Shitico.

You can't use anything that implies "classic" or the like when talking about a team still in only it's second decade.

So we call it "El Kessocko" instead.

I was looking on the ABC (Glasgow) website to book gig tickets and in reference to seating the site just said general.

Is this an all standing venue?

Cheers for replies.

I've seen two comedy shows in there when they put down seats in the main hall and both were just sit where you like, but if it is a gig then there are no seats.