Quick Question Thread

My girlfriend dropped my iphone 5 and the screen is now totally fucked. Where about a is the best place to get a repair done for the cheapest price?

I don't think any shops you repair your girlfriend. best just get a new one

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone ever got a "National Mileage Register" letter from HPI through the post?

It's asking for the starting and ending mileages for a car I sold at Easter.

I'm guessing it's a private company trying to get money out of people rather than a legal thing?

Anyone ever got a "National Mileage Register" letter from HPI through the post?

It's asking for the starting and ending mileages for a car I sold at Easter.

I'm guessing it's a private company trying to get money out of people rather than a legal thing?

numbers aren't adding up, they are checking to see if its been clocked.

Fill your boots

https://www.hpi.co.uk/home/

They provide a pretty well-respected service

Cheers.

My issue was more that I can't remember the exact mileage when it was sold, and I was worried it was a full-on legal requirement, especially when the letter itself mentions government departments and authorities, etc.

Turns out when you go online, it allows you to put approximate dates/mileages in anyway.

My odometer on my car has stopped counting whilst I'm driving as the dash is starting to pack up :shutup

I would add the moment I turn the car off it clicks up the mileage, so Im not cheating at the moment

I'm working in Dundee tomorrow (at the Wellgate) and need somewhere to park. I finish at 7, FWIW, and would like free parking. I've parked at Ladywell Avenue before but I've been told that you need to get there early in the morning to nab a spot. Any suggestions?

I'm working in Dundee tomorrow (at the Wellgate) and need somewhere to park. I finish at 7, FWIW, and would like free parking. I've parked at Ladywell Avenue before but I've been told that you need to get there early in the morning to nab a spot. Any suggestions?

Probably a side street somewhere off up the Hilltown or Victoria Road, anything closer to the town direction will cost you.

Train to Haymarket then a tram to Gogarburn

Nice one, wasn't sure if the tram went that way, thanks.

Conference indeed! Wooooooo!

Conference indeed, I'm sure learning about something I have absolutely no interest in will be a thrilling way to spend a Monday!

I have to go to Gogarburn in Edinburgh for a conference. What is the best way to do it via public transport?

Train to Haymarket then a tram to Gogarburn

Or the new bus link to the edinburgh airport from buchanan street and the tram from there to save going into town