Quick Question Thread

When did Byres Road, Hyndland and Hillhead all become overrun with complete wankers? Used to live drinking there on days like this but the people there are even more unbearable than they used to be.

Finnieston it is for the rest of the evening!

When did Byres Road, Hyndland and Hillhead all become overrun with complete wankers? Used to live drinking there on days like this but the people there are even more unbearable than they used to be.

As far as my experience goes, about 1995

Finnieston is the very next place being gentrified like the places you mention, so I wouldn't get used to that plan.

You're absolutely rattled! :lol: Also, your lack of self awareness knows no limits these days.

I notice you had to edit the above post. Did you post some sectarian insults then delete them? Given your previous this wouldn't surprise me one bit.

A rambling, piss-poor deflection from the facts there: I can see that you're taking it well.

Has anyone ever had to get rid of a wasp's nest before? I currently have a small one in the shed but am keen to get rid of it before it gets much bigger and without involving a pest control company. Any advice?

Can you not just throw on some overalls, mask, goggles and gloves and shove it in a rubble sack, tape it off and hoy it into a bin far from your house?

Has anyone ever had to get rid of a wasp's nest before? I currently have a small one in the shed but am keen to get rid of it before it gets much bigger and without involving a pest control company. Any advice?

I got the council in

They charged £20 or £25 I can't remember exactly

Can you not just throw on some overalls, mask, goggles and gloves and shove it in a rubble sack, tape it off and hoy it into a bin far from your house?

I am tempted by this option actually, with the added step of stomping on the bag just to make sure they don't seek revenge for me destroying their home.

I am tempted by this option actually, with the added step of stomping on the bag just to make sure they don't seek revenge for me destroying their home.

Yep, I'm sure jumping up and down on them is going to sooth their anger at being flung in a black bag.