Quick Question Thread

Because it is rank.

Don't be such a fucking blouse. The water washes it away without it touching you. I wouldn't make a habit of it but what's the harm if you're in the shower and you get the urge?

Have I logged into mumsnet by mistake?

Don't be such a fucking blouse. The water washes it away without it touching you. I wouldn't make a habit of it but what's the harm if you're in the shower and you get the urge?

Have I logged into mumsnet by mistake?

Didn't know pish was water soluble. All these idiots using bleach to clean their toilets, when just water is absolutely fine.

You anti-shower pissers are a disgrace. What do you do if you happen to need a pish in the shower? Jump out and soak the bathroom floor or stop, dry yourself, do a slash and then jump back in? I seriously worry about men these days.

My toilet is right beside the shower, so I just pull back the curtain, lean over a bit, and aim very carefully.

Didn't know pish was water soluble. All these idiots using bleach to clean their toilets, when just water is absolutely fine.

Cleaning

Because urea in urine breaks down into ammonia, urine has been used for the cleaning properties of the ammonia therein. In pre-industrial times urine was used – in the form of lant or aged urine – as a cleaning fluid

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urine

Cleaning

Because urea in urine breaks down into ammonia, urine has been used for the cleaning properties of the ammonia therein. In pre-industrial times urine was used – in the form of lant or aged urine – as a cleaning fluid

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urine

They did a lot of nasty sh*t pre-industrial times tbf

So every other time you need a piss while having a shower, you get out and take a piss in the toilet then you go back in the shower?

Mon tae

No. I stay (mostly) in the shower and just pish in the bowl from there. I've only had to do it a couple of times

On Outlook is it possible to have 2 separate email addresses come into the same account?

If that makes sense. If so how do I go about it, I'd google it, but my phones doesn't want to load safari.

On Outlook is it possible to have 2 separate email addresses come into the same account?

Yes of course and there are a few ways of doing it depending on requirements.

If that makes sense. If so how do I go about it, I'd google it, but my phones doesn't want to load safari.

This is the 'quick questions' thread rather than the 'long answers' yin so f**k off.