Quick Question Thread

Oh right you made a right fist of it.

I like your bi Girl analysis.

I recall asking a poster on here a whole back if they were a Bi Gal or was it Big Al, they replied Big Al, which proves your unicorn theory.

Grimbo

Ps I hope I meant while?

Big Al could still be a Bi Gal, considering Al can also be short for Alison. I know - mind:blown.

Off to sleep now; hopefully Welshbairn will have some of those bi girl links for us to investigate tomorrow. Night!

Introduced the burd to Alan Partridge last night.

Remember the bit in the series when he's living in the travel tavern but looking at buying his 5 bed b*****d house? (that's not my question btw).

He's talking to the estate agent about his wife's lover and says "He drinks that yellow stuff in tins. He's an idiot".

Did that refer to any drink in particular?

Introduced the burd to Alan Partridge last night.

Remember the bit in the series when he's living in the travel tavern but looking at buying his 5 bed b*****d house? (that's not my question btw).

He's talking to the estate agent about his wife's lover and says "He drinks that yellow stuff in tins. He's an idiot".

Red Bull? I seem to recall that energy drinks were just coming into fashion at the same time this series was originally aired.

Could be complete bollocks though!

Edited by Swarley

Howard Hughes' Real Lemonade?

Red Bull? I seem to recall that energy drinks were just coming into fashion at the same time this series was originally aired.

Could be complete bollocks though!

Funny you say that, because my first guess would have been Castlemaine XXXX - solely cos it had yellow tins.

I've never drunk a can in my life. I remember the adverts vividly though. Do you still get it over here?

Funny you say that, because my first guess would have been Castlemaine XXXX - solely cos it had yellow tins.

I've never drunk a can in my life. I remember the adverts vividly though. Do you still get it over here?

Yes but XXXX Gold sells more. It's a mid-strength at 3.5%. Read somewhere that is it has 12% of the Australian market and took over from VB as the top selling beer. Have no idea who drinks the stuff as have never seen anybody buying it in South Australia.

Yes but XXXX Gold sells more. It's a mid-strength at 3.5%. Read somewhere that is it has 12% of the Australian market and took over from VB as the top selling beer. Have no idea who drinks the stuff as have never seen anybody buying it in South Australia.

Queenslanders

I have to admit to going through slabs of the stuff when we visited my wife's sister in Brisbane.

Almost on this topic, I still maintain that the freezer rooms in the bottle shops are the pinnacle of western civilization.