Quick Question Thread

Why did Mr X ask WTF was going on in the FAO thread and then lock it before there was an explanation?

Because he's a cock who doesn't do explanations. I've asked him a few times to explain my warning for saying 1320Lichtie was a tim, but to no avail.

I wonder if he would give the Thai **** a warning for calling themselves that if they were on here.

Edit: **** automatically gets censored? Really? Fucking hell.

Edited by Dee Man

Why did Mr X ask WTF was going on in the FAO thread and then lock it before there was an explanation?

It was a rhetorical question on a car crash of a thread

Because he's a cock who doesn't do explanations. I've asked him a few times to explain my warning for saying 1320Lichtie was a tim, but to no avail.

I wonder if he would give the Thai **** a warning for calling themselves that if they were on here.

Edit: **** automatically gets censored? Really? Fucking hell.

Have you? Where? You've certainly never sent me a PM about it

Are there any other forum rules you need explaining?

I know you're joking but that was the area it looked like it was coming from

Just drove through the Foot of the Walk and there's nothing more unusual than average happening there. Peculiars things have a habit of happening here on sunny days everyone likes to hit the streets earlier than usual when it's warm, it's quality.

I left a very nice belt at a girl's house whilst trying to make a very hasty escape in the early hours of the morning. For some unexplained reason I said I would just love to see her again. Do I condemn the belt or just go through with spending another night with her?

What has the belt done to deserve abandonment? Hasn't it been loyal

What has the belt done to deserve abandonment? Hasn't it been loyal

It's been very loyal but the girl is clearly a psycho. Wouldn't put out unless I pretended I wanted to see her again. She 'jokingly' said she'd be at my work (a drinking establishment) giving out abuse if I pissed her about.

One date with her. One.

It's been very loyal but the girl is clearly a psycho. Wouldn't put out unless I pretended I wanted to see her again. She 'jokingly' said she'd be at my work (a drinking establishment) giving out abuse if I pissed her about.

One date with her. One.

If she comes into the pub, tell her you'll pump her again as soon as she returns your belt.

Then once she returns the belt, get a new job.

One date with her. One.

Would steer well clear even if you're a bit pish at getting on with the opposite sex and would shag a barbers floor.

I left a very nice belt at a girl's house whilst trying to make a very hasty escape in the early hours of the morning. For some unexplained reason I said I would just love to see her again. Do I condemn the belt or just go through with spending another night with her?

Is it still roon her neck. If no news coverage it might be safe to go back.