Quick Question Thread

I had Coco Shreddies for breakfast. In milk obviously

This has reminded me of something I saw the other day - one of those shitey Facebook questionnaires, and the first question was "Which do you put in first - cereal or milk?"

What sort of f*cking BEAST puts the milk in before the cereal?

This has reminded me of something I saw the other day - one of those shitey Facebook questionnaires, and the first question was "Which do you put in first - cereal or milk?"

What sort of f*cking BEAST puts the milk in before the cereal?

I feel I should clarify that I of course put the cereal in first as I'm not a clattering cerebrally challenged chodbin

I wouldn't have thought that need clarified.

What made you think I might be referring to you - was it the use of the term "f*cking BEAST"? ;)

Nah I didn't think you were referring to me. Just felt I had to make clear my cereal protocol. I would dread to think that anyone would be under the impression that I put the milk in first

How long do you keep your council tax sheets for regarding how much you pay per year?

Six years, personally. Six years is my rule for most paperwork. I get the impression that they're humped if they want to claw money back after that much time has passed.

Although I'm currently still paying off a couple of months that I apparently missed from more than a decade ago. The repayment rate is £1 a month over ten years. The council's choice, not mine :lol: