Quick Question Thread

Killing/torturing animals is the biggest predictor of future people murdering behaviour I think. I don't think it's weird for people to get seething at someone killing animals at all tbh.

There were always c***s at the school trying to get seagulls run over by throwing food on the road, seagulls are annoying as f**k, but why anybody would want to see an animal get hurt or killed is beyond me.

Fucking weirdos.

There were always c***s at the school trying to get seagulls run over by throwing food on the road, seagulls are annoying as f**k, but why anybody would want to see an animal get hurt or killed is beyond me.

Fucking weirdos.

This is a much better idea (although a hoax).

30D5099C00000578-3429358-image-a-11_1454

Killing/torturing animals is the biggest predictor of future people murdering behaviour I think. I don't think it's weird for people to get seething at someone killing animals at all tbh.

I hate cats. I'll kick it to death for you, free of charge.

Sweet Pete initials - SP

SlipperyP initials - SP

Coincide? I don't think so.

I do a weekly quiz at work (I know, I'm an arsehole), and this week I fancy doing a Pointless type quiz, where there are numerous answers to the questions, but if you get a unique answer you get more points.

For example - There are 17 countries in the world that begin with the letter M, name one. And if only one team say Mali, they get the most points.

Would anyone be kind enough to suggest a question or two?

I do a weekly quiz at work (I know, I'm an arsehole), and this week I fancy doing a Pointless type quiz, where there are numerous answers to the questions, but if you get a unique answer you get more points.

For example - There are 17 countries in the world that begin with the letter M, name one. And if only one team say Mali, they get the most points.

Name a non amateur Scottish football team beginning with C.

Capital cities of European countries?

Words ending in "ing" (eg singing, bouncing)

Is there a god?

What is the meaning of life?

What came first, the chicken or the egg?

Eurovision song contest winners