Quick Question Thread

Time machine is one option but if you have a Sky account you can get the sky + app that just mirrors the way your sky box works. On PC/laptop you can log in through the Sky website.

Is that different from SkyGo? If it's SkyGo, can you definitely watch a game from earlier? And would you have to record it?

ETA: I've had a look on Sky forums and it looks like what I'm wanting to do isn't possible unfortunately.

Edited by Honest_Man#1

Is that different from SkyGo? If it's SkyGo, can you definitely watch a game from earlier? And would you have to record it?

ETA: I've had a look on Sky forums and it looks like what I'm wanting to do isn't possible unfortunately.

Sky go can't, sky go extra can for somethings however.

Today's date in China is 01/01/Monkey

The Chinese although running a couple of months late are much more exciting. They have year of the Dragon, year of the Lion, Monkey etc.

Us just have year Pig every year. I'm going to write to Greg or who ever is now responsible for our calendar & request 2017 to be year of the Dog, can't wait to party on Dogmanay.

Grimbo

I must have been through Dundee on the train near a hundred times and have only just noticed Dundee's version of Berlin's East Side Gallery (lengthy wall covered in rather cool graffiti) running along a lane beside the track. Any interesting story behind this? I particularly like the Pink Floyd Division Bell cover one.

Any Edinburgh folk (or anyone, just Edinburgh are more likely) bought Farrell from Primark?

I used to wear it as the quality was good, but then Primark took it on. The price has reduced dramatically and, well, it's Primark.

I'm heading through to Edinburgh on Sunday, if the quality is decent I'll nip into the centre and see what they've got. If not I'll just dinghy it.

It should add it's only certain Primarks that stock it, Edinburgh being Scotland's only stockist.

Thank you in advance.

Who was the award winning actress in this case?

Mark Pearson Cleared Of Sexually Assaulting 'Award-Winning' Actress At Waterloo Station

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2016/02/08/mark-pearson-cleared-sexually-assaulting-actress-waterloo-station_n_9185748.html

ETA: Not you banana!

I don't think you can say that on here can you?

On a totally unrelated matter, does anyone know what character Souad Faress will be playing in Game of Thrones.