Quick Question Thread

I might be imagining this, but I'm sure I've just seen an advert for something called soak.com where a bird talks about doing her "best ever wee".

This is at half 2 on e4, not late at night on one of the channels in the 900s. Has anyone else seen this?

Just thought of another one, if someone from here passes away, how does anyone from P&B find out? Is it because they were known outwith their P&B personality by another poster who perhaps was friends with / supports the same club?

If I die, P&B will find out via Throbber as I intend to go, in his flat, overdosing on poppers with a sock stuffed in my mouth.

I have Roly tattooed between my thumb & pointing finger. That's how he will know.

Im sure I mentioned it before but I did go to Oban this weekend. After some reluctance I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed myself, was drunk on Oban whisky on Saturday night, offended a farmer family from Huntly and got a Primary School head teacher from Fort William to sing a song in Gaelic in the hotel lobby, before waking up and going for fresh scallops on the pier on Sunday morning.

But Im sure nobody is interested in that.

I've been to Oban before, and none of that happened to me! Did you pay for the VIP package?

Seriously, I plan on going in the summer, when I'm back in Scotland. Would you recommend the Hovel you stayed in?

Has anyone used or heard the term "home goal" instead of "own goal"?

No.

Anyone else in Inverness or with Talk Talk lost their broadband?

No.

Putting balsamic glaze on a pizza - acceptable behaviour or in the same league as coleslaw with pizza?

No.

Putting balsamic glaze on a pizza - acceptable behaviour or in the same league as coleslaw with pizza?

Coleslaw and hot sauce on pizza is the nectar of the gods. Balsamic glaze is worth a try though,could be a taste sensation......or not. :blink:

Coleslaw and hot sauce on pizza is the nectar of the gods. Balsamic glaze is worth a try though,could be a taste sensation......or not. :blink:

Coleslaw? Beast alert whoop whoop whoop.

Anyone else in Inverness or with Talk Talk lost their broadband?

My broadband was down all night, though I'm with Sky and in Dingwall. Something was up with the BT Openreach exchange apparently. Was back this morning.

What a night for it to go down, with Hibs hibsing it. :( shite signal on phone too, so point and laugh opportunities delayed until this morning.

If a man had a love of the old chocolate box if he went downtown , would an appropriate surname be something like 'Bourneville'?

I would suggest "Brownlie", although tbf I don't know what you're post means.

My broadband was down all night, though I'm with Sky and in Dingwall. Something was up with the BT Openreach exchange apparently. Was back this morning.

What a night for it to go down, with Hibs hibsing it. :( shite signal on phone too, so point and laugh opportunities delayed until this morning.

Mine was off all day, back on this morning. Didn't realise how much I rely on it, going on holiday tomorrow so need to print off boarding cards etc, and no telly either.