Quick Question Thread

34 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Can you buy tickets at the 'gate' as it were for Dundee Stars games? I assume you can.

Maybe be better asking on the DFC thread as I think there's a couple of boys on there who go to their games.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Can you buy tickets at the 'gate' as it were for Dundee Stars games? I assume you can.

Remember driving up there for Bobby Geddes testimonial. Turned out it was all ticket and none were on sale at the gates and I never got in. :lol:

I'd put this in the technology forum but it doesn't seem to be very active so feck it.

I'm putting a tv box in for someone but the house has an old Sky box, not an HD one. This box needs the twin cable to work though. So is there such a thing as an adaptor or would Sky need to come out and change the ariel?

4 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I'd put this in the technology forum but it doesn't seem to be very active so feck it.

I'm putting a tv box in for someone but the house has an old Sky box, not an HD one. This box needs the twin cable to work though. So is there such a thing as an adaptor or would Sky need to come out and change the ariel?

9 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Think you'll need the Sky guy.

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

I'm guessing this is something completely different to what I thought it was?

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1479055559.612681.jpg

I don't really know. I'm not an electrical whizz kid but when we upgraded our box a few years ago the guy had to come and put in new wiring etc.

Maybe ask Mr X

I don't really know. I'm not an electrical whizz kid but when we upgraded our box a few years ago the guy had to come and put in new wiring etc.

Maybe ask Mr X

I'm expecting that's what will have to be done :(

Turns out they had a newer cable anyway. Panic averted.

4 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Yes, Largo I think.

Aye that's where they are. The shithouse sold for 11 grand, the lad who bought it reckons he can turn it in to a 2 bed hoose, for about 50 grand??? 

I was in Fife last week, I wouldn't have minded seeking out this Crusoe fellah? 

Grimbo 

Edited by Grim O'Grady