Quick Question Thread

4 hours ago, DI Bruce Robertson said:

Is it possible to eat veg only & be massively overweight?

I used to go to school with a vegetarian and whilst we were all eating pieces and gammon for lunch, he was having a plate of chips. Needless to say he was a fat b*****d.

Edited by Bert Raccoon

3 hours ago, throbber said:

I went an entire week only consuming things that were approved of by slimming world and I haven't lost any weight because of it. I exercised vigorously as well so I feel rather cheated by this so I'm having chips and wine tonight seeing as though this slimming world isn't working.

Your 10 beers a night didn't help

Is there such a thing as banana coffee?
If there's not, there should be.

Why would you say this? Something that really pisses me off in this country is the lack of decent chilled coffee available in shops. The ones you could get in Australia were amazing and i have no idea why they can't make them that good over here or why there appears to be no demand for them in the summer.

Just now, throbber said:

A definite shout. Is it Dare who make the cold coffees out there? Maybe contact them with your idea.

Aye, they are amazing. Full of sugar though so I had to cut back on my 2 bottles a day. The double espresso has you going from ready for bed to having your own personal rave within 15 minutes.

Aye, they are amazing. Full of sugar though so I had to cut back on my 2 bottles a day. The double espresso has you going from ready for bed to having your own personal rave within 15 minutes.

Well there's nothing that even comes close here and I have absolutely no idea why the choice is so shit given the countries love for coffee. I would drink them all year round if I could.

10 minutes ago, throbber said:

Well there's nothing that even comes close here and I have absolutely no idea why the choice is so shit given the countries love for coffee. I would drink them all year round if I could.

Drive thru coffee booths are a thing here. I reckon someone could make a killing with that in the UK. Probably choose a better name than Muzz Buzz though.

26 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Banana flavoured anything can gtf.

What about bananas?

16 minutes ago, Kennboy1978 said:

There's already a drive through Costa near Braehead.

See. I told you someone would make a killing out of it.

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

They're not for me. I must have had some childhood trauma involving a banana.

Living in a world without bananas or banana flavoured foodstuffs sounds like a bleak, desolate existence to me. 

Isn't there some sort of hypnotism you can get that would make you enjoy the taste?