Quick Question Thread

8 hours ago, alta-pete said:

90 mins from Larbert to Clydebank on M80 is a bit neat but certainly achievable at 8am. Unless some halfwit bounces his/her car off sumbdy else before youre through. Current odds sit at about one a fortnight I'm afraid. And we've had three clear weeks....

:(

I know what you mean, but all the alternative routes involve a lot of single track roads.  And if you encounter 1 of those fuckwits who want to drive at 40, no matter whether it's actually a 30/40/50/60 limit, and I'm just as fecked.

A genuine question about something i always wondered about. A ten minute half for instance - the clock has to run the equivalent of 45 minutes during the Game in that time frame. I just wondered how the Game developers go about doing that. Christ, even the wife knows what i mean, and she doesn't have a clue about about FIFA games.

Hope this clears it up for you. IMG_1494749696.233238.jpg

The M80/M8 is annoyingly unpredictable in my experience. Some days it's great and others it's 45 mins to do 5 miles.

Are you travelling from Falkirk, Boghead ranter?

If so, if you decide you don't want to chance getting held up on the motorway or go the long way via Stirling/Balloch, then the Kilsyth/Milngavie road might be your best bet.

Don't listen to him Boghead, not until he clears up the business involving his imaginary friend anyway!

23 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

:(

I know what you mean, but all the alternative routes involve a lot of single track roads.  And if you encounter 1 of those fuckwits who want to drive at 40, no matter whether it's actually a 30/40/50/60 limit, and I'm just as fecked.

Get philpy to work it out for you.

19 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

At the risk of being whooshed, surely they just implement a counter that runs from 0 to 60 in 13.3333 seconds?

Unlike when Celtic are losing, when the referees use a watch that runs from 0 to 45 minutes in an hour.

Granted, they haven't had to use them much this season...

Don't worry Cardinal, Throbber is just angry as he had to squeeze himself into a pair of Wranglers yesterday so he is lashing out today.

I snuck back into my Lonsdales when nobody was looking. And then drank whisky and disgraced myself and everyone hates me today.

Forgot your attire, tell us more about this.

Nothing much else to report really it's just rather obvious that I have disgraced myself and I can't remember the end of the evening. This happens when I drink whisky and I never learn.

Obvious how? Are you in the freezer this morning? Has she gave you specifics? The people need to know throbbs!!

Whisky is some drink btw, you obviously didnt give it the respect it commands.

Just coz my gf isn't speaking to me and looking at me as though I have sinned! I dont drink whisky very often but had 2 large ones at about midnight and can't remember anything else!