Quick Question Thread

1 hour ago, throbber said:

It's all good now , I just made a throwaway comment about how she would break the stool she was sat on but she didn't go to bed early coz she was annoyed . I paid for brunch today and now everyone apart from Jimmy 85 likes me again.

You're not exactly in my good books either Throbber. 

A genuine question about something i always wondered about. A ten minute half for instance - the clock has to run the equivalent of 45 minutes during the Game in that time frame. I just wondered how the Game developers go about doing that. Christ, even the wife knows what i mean, and she doesn't have a clue about about FIFA games.

It wasn't a silly question Philly, I've wondered about that too.

Anyway, my QQ is how do the world class footballers manage to fit into my flatscreen tv without me noticing them coming or leaving?

1 hour ago, DI Bruce Robertson said:

It wasn't a silly question Philly, I've wondered about that too.

Anyway, my QQ is how do the world class footballers manage to fit into my flatscreen tv without me noticing them coming or leaving?

If it's on the wall, they're probably going in the back.

Anyone ever sold an old phone handset online to one of these recycle companies i.e. not selling on ebay or gumtree? If so, are they decent to deal with or do they f**k around with payment delays or try and haggle you down?

4 hours ago, throbber said:

It's all good now , I just made a throwaway comment about how she would break the stool she was sat on but she didn't go to bed early coz she was annoyed . I paid for brunch today and now everyone apart from Jimmy 85 likes me again.

Next up on Pish Adverts - Throbber contacting that loan company so he can afford to pay for the fat bird's meal.

2 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

Anyone ever sold an old phone handset online to one of these recycle companies i.e. not selling on ebay or gumtree? If so, are they decent to deal with or do they f**k around with payment delays or try and haggle you down?

Yes and it was fine. Got what they quoted fairly quickly