Quick Question Thread

Throbber, are you an even bigger arsehole in real life? 

I'm hardly even an arsehole on here and I'm not an arsehole in real life, just quite controversial/grumpy and say what ever comes to my mind first without thinking about it. I think I called my girlfriends friend fat though and she went to bed in a bad mood. She's fat as f**k though.

1 minute ago, throbber said:

I'm hardly even an arsehole on here and I'm not an arsehole in real life, just quite controversial/grumpy and say what ever comes to my mind first without thinking about it. I think I called my girlfriends friend fat though and she went to bed in a bad mood. She's fat as f**k though.

I don't think I'd like you. Deliberately controversial people tend to be cretins. 

Edited by Jimmy85

Just now, throbber said:

Even compared to yours?

I don't think I'd like you. Deliberately controversial people tend to be cretins. 

I'm not deliberately controversial I just speak before I think and get more rowdy when I have whisky to drink. I think you would probably like me more than you let on, next time your in leith then send me a PM.

I'd rather watch my entire family killed in a house fire. 

You said that last time I suggested a beer actually. Not sure what exactly I have ever done to you to make you feel this way, especially in the past year or so when we have gotten on like a house in fire.

Anyway we all had a great night and I'm sure my throw away comment will be water under the bridge in no time.

Ach f**k it throbs. You called fatty fat. Big deal. Can hardly be a surprise to her can it? Your bird will get over it. Don't even apologise. A simple "maybe I shouldn't have said it but I did" will suffice.

2 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

Ach f**k it throbs. You called fatty fat. Big deal. Can hardly be a surprise to her can it? Your bird will get over it. Don't even apologise. A simple "maybe I shouldn't have said it but I did" will suffice.

His bird probably just asked her fat friend round to show throbber there are even fatter people than her and he should count his blessings.

2 hours ago, throbber said:

Think the tuba might have been the last straw...

Just coz my gf isn't speaking to me and looking at me as though I have sinned! I dont drink whisky very often but had 2 large ones at about midnight and can't remember anything else!

Tried to slip it in the wrong 'un imo

And that can be either her or her fatter mate

Tried to slip it in the wrong 'un imo

And that can be either her or her fatter mate

It's all good now , I just made a throwaway comment about how she would break the stool she was sat on but she didn't go to bed early coz she was annoyed . I paid for brunch today and now everyone apart from Jimmy 85 likes me again.