Quick Question Thread

10 hours ago, PB 4.2 said:

Keyboard is playing up.   Everytime I press the key next to q and e.  It come out like this `w  `w `w `w `w.    

Ho`w do I turn this off and make the keyboard act normally?   

Turn the L screw on your rear derailleur to the left a couple of times, that should clear it up.

15 minutes ago, underdogunderdog underdog said:

Tumble dryer has been on for 4 hours and won't stop its spin cycle. Any ideas how I can get it to stop? It's a Indesit machine and only has a start button. I've looked online but can't find out how to get it to stop.

Switch the power off, pull the plug out, reverse the process and hope to f**k that sorts it.

Switch the power off, pull the plug out, reverse the process and hope to f**k that sorts it.

I read online that you weren't suppose to turn it off when it was still spinning. I ended up doing it as a last resort though. Daft thing doesn't have a power off button. It's been replaced once before. We rarely use it.

10 minutes ago, sjc said:

Does anyone on here work in the insurance industry? Specifically the Life & Critical illness sector. 

I'd start a new account and username if you want a decent deal with your medical history. 

9 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Right lads. A leaf blower.
Eh would like to purchase one however em wanting one that isn't to heavy.
Please recommend.
Cheers

You don't have to lift it up into the tree, you know...

5 minutes ago, WeAreElgin said:

Cheers, just got a free trial letter through the door and it's pretty much the only thing I can think of that would make it worthwhile.

I don't even use the video section to be honest, but the amount of stuff I order through Amazon, the free next day delivery makes it worthwhile, especially with the bloody surcharges most places put on an IV post code.