Quick Question Thread

How can I check if my Xbox is still in it's warranty period?

Phone up their helpdesk and quote the serial number, they'll tell you if it's in warranty or not. I'm on my 3rd one after the RRoD and they've swapped them out each time no bother

Hope you can play the clarinet, cause when you will get your morning glory tomorrow, it stretches the stitches and blood pishes out everywhere laugh.gif

I can laugh about it now, but it was the worst month of my life tongue.gif

How reasurring! :ph34r:

Though the nurse told me after the op today that the stitches should dissolve in the next couple of days, and that i'm not to have sex for 10 days. Not that i have anybody to shag in the next 10 days anyway, but i thought i would be out of commission for about a month.

Any idea on the cost implications of adding an additional driver to the insurance on my car? Obviously my insurance company is the best place to ask but they are forever 'experiencing a high volume of calls'. :rolleyes:

Any idea on the cost implications of adding an additional driver to the insurance on my car? Obviously my insurance company is the best place to ask but they are forever 'experiencing a high volume of calls'. :rolleyes:

I added my Mum to mine and that made it cheaper.

But yeah, depends on age and experience.

How long does it normally take for a mobile number to switch over networks? I ordered the phone (and gave the PAC) on Wednesday, but wanted to keep the same number... still waiting on it switching over.

Leaping off a moving swing? I've never heard it called that before. I can remember trying to out leap mates in some sort of "swing long jump" madness. Sometimes bikes were thrown in to give it some degree of difficulty.

On a similar swing theme, did anyone ever play "swing football" when they were young? Two teams - fielders and swingers. Basics of the game were that a fielder throws the ball underarm toward swinger. Person on swing must kick or head the ball. Use of hands is illegal and will lead to you being out, however if the ball lands in your lap you are allowed to let it roll down your leg then twat it. If a fielder catches the ball before it hits the ground then the swinger is out and is replaced by the fielder that caught the ball. If the swinger misses the ball completely then the fielders are allowed to throw the ball at the back of the swinger, a "backie". This usually leads to an out as the swinger is not allowed to move and is defenceless.

There was nothing more satisfying than connecting right with the ball and watching it sail over your mates' heads 30 or 40 yards down the park :lol:

I may push for inclusion in future Olympics.

Did she become the main driver and you an additional one? I like the sound of it being cheaper! ;)

No, I am the main driver and she is an additional one, it is only about a tenner cheaper, not quite sure the reasoning behind it but that seems to be the way of it.