Quick Question Thread

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Taking my kids out for dinner in Glasgow later and they want to go for a "mocktail" beforehand. 

Can anyone recommend a place in Glasgow for this, that will allow kids in at about 4pm? 

https://thecorinthianclub.co.uk

Not sure about kids but I’m sure their website will provide.

or maybe: https://www.babygrandglasgow.com

Edited by mathematics

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

All bar one, still generic though, Sloan's?

Alternatively, The Grant Arms and make them wait outside with a Fruit Shoot.

I'm just round the corner at the minute. Might nip round for a wee number on the afternoon karaoke before the train to Paisley.

If  you want to bring them for the full Weegie 'weans outside a pub' experience @Bairnardo, I'll even take requests. A McDonald's from the 4 corners with their fruit shoot. A true Glaswegian family day out to remember.

8 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Taking my kids out for dinner in Glasgow later and they want to go for a "mocktail" beforehand. 

Can anyone recommend a place in Glasgow for this, that will allow kids in at about 4pm? 

There's that Alchemist place. I thought it was over priced shite but my wife liked it and they might let kids in.

18 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

They were the fore runner of "big haud me in" pants. Technology has advanced such that the more ample lady in your life has more comfortable options available now.

Think of it as a ratchet strap predecessor to spanx. Also the cause of many a regretful awakening with a hangover and a guest, back in the day.