Quick Question Thread

10 hours ago, MSU said:

Pivot Table to Anal c**t in one move. Impressive stuff, even for P&B.

You can add your score fields to the Filters box in the same way you did it for Group 1 and Group 2. I don't know if you can get the exact same behavior as a simple table auto-filter on your values in a pivot table.

Screenshot 2024-07-19 at 6.32.30 PM.png

That’s not exactly what I mean, sorry for not explaining. I want to be able to filter the table so that score 1/2/3 can be filtered in or out, not their contents.

6 minutes ago, 101 said:

What is this wee c**t? Took 5 bites to my leg and was chasing me about the garden. Flat now though 

IMG_6474.jpeg

Yons a cleg is it not? Nasty bites on those wee twats 

14 hours ago, MSU said:

Pivot Table to Anal c**t in one move. Impressive stuff, even for P&B.

You can add your score fields to the Filters box in the same way you did it for Group 1 and Group 2. I don't know if you can get the exact same behavior as a simple table auto-filter on your values in a pivot table.

Screenshot 2024-07-19 at 6.32.30 PM.png

Solved it. Needed a power query.

1 hour ago, 101 said:

What is this wee c**t? Took 5 bites to my leg and was chasing me about the garden. Flat now though 

IMG_6474.jpeg

I'd see a doctor about your leg.  It looks horrific.

Bairnardo is spot on with it being a cleg.  Horrible things.

10 hours ago, Swarley said:

XXXX, maybe in Melbourne (Victoria) but its a Queensland beer so is very popular there.

6 hours ago, Eednud said:

Wanky hipsters anywhere here wouldn’t be seen dead anywhere near a XXXX. It’ s rare to find XXXX outside Queensland but the piss they sell as XXXX Gold is available nationwide. It was the top selling beer in 2022 overtaken by another piece of Queensland piss in one of the Great Northern varieties. If there is a beer in Australia worse than West End Draught then it’s a close thing between XXXX Gold, any of the Great Northern varieties or Iron Jack brews. The best thing for any of those, apart from never buying them, is cut out the middle man and pour them straight down the dunny.

Tooheys 4 me, was my old mans drink in the early 80's.

When i  was last there It was nice enough on draught, the more north I went the more shite the beer got.

eta @Swarley when I was in NSW loads of Tuesday afternoon happy 3 or 4 hour happy  hour. Sitting with the old c***s was great.

Not sure if NSW OF QL, but titty afternoons ( barmaids with no tops) for a few ours before 5pm.

No it was not good. 

Edited by SlipperyP

11 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Tooheys 4 me, was my old mans drink in the early 80's.

When i  was last there It was nice enough on draught, the more north I went the more shite the beer got.

eta @Swarley when I was in NSW loads of Tuesday afternoon happy 3 or 4 hour happy  hour. Sitting with the old c***s was great.

Not sure if NSW OF QL, but titty afternoons ( barmaids with no tops) for a few ours before 5pm.

No it was not good. 

Am sure there are still a few of those type of bars around but not so many as there used to be. I recall there was one near where I worked 15 years ago. Was a bit of an eye opener for a Friday lunchtime.

18 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

@Swarley Not sure if NSW OF QL, but titty afternoons ( barmaids with no tops) for a few ours before 5pm.

No it was not good. 

7 hours ago, Swarley said:

Am sure there are still a few of those type of bars around but not so many as there used to be. I recall there was one near where I worked 15 years ago. Was a bit of an eye opener for a Friday lunchtime.

Would imagine it's long since in the past, but I remember being in Blackpool with mates back in the nineties, when ah were a lad, and stumbling upon some lunchtime Jack the rippers action in one of the big pubs along the front, fairly sure it was The Manchester.

Not a word from the bouncers when we walked in about the shocking sights we were about to encounter. We left in disgust after only 3 hours.

21 hours ago, 'WellDel said:

Would imagine it's long since in the past, but I remember being in Blackpool with mates back in the nineties, when ah were a lad, and stumbling upon some lunchtime Jack the rippers action in one of the big pubs along the front, fairly sure it was The Manchester.

Not a word from the bouncers when we walked in about the shocking sights we were about to encounter. We left in disgust after only 3 hours.

That makes sense, as it's in a holiday town. 

I'm talking about random local boozer, pulling the curtains, then the barmaids who have been working the normal shift, just getting their tits out and serving as normal for few hours, then putting them back on around 5pm, very strange.

19 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

I'm talking about random local boozer, pulling the curtains, then the barmaids who have been working the normal shift, just getting their tits out and serving as normal for few hours, then putting them back on around 5pm, very strange.

If that was my current local, the bar maids would be forever having to sling their droopy jubblies over their shoulder to stop them falling into your pint.

41 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Aye, that's a bit weird right enough. Not sure I'd like to see the middle aged barmaids in my local getting their saggy chebs out. Probably droop right into the drips tray.

45 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

If that was my current local, the bar maids would be forever having to sling their droopy jubblies over their shoulder to stop them falling into your pint.

20 minutes ago, 'WellDel said:

Aye, that's a bit weird right enough. Not sure I'd like to see the middle aged barmaids in my local getting their saggy chebs out. Probably droop right into the drips tray.

image.jpeg.0c1fccfce6a9a25d454b622e15a59d17.jpeg

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

1 hour ago, 'WellDel said:

Not seeing the problem here