Quick Question Thread

Grrr!!! This fucking backward country does it again!!! :angry:

The first decent tune I've heard this year - played wall to wall in the US for the last three weeks was

. I come home planning to order it on Amazon or on iTunes only to discover that once again it's not available and you don't appear to be able to download it legally. I've done the search on the internet for news of when it might be getting released here and I can't find a thing on it.

Anyone know where I can purchase it?

What does it have to do with Scotland/UK? Perhaps you should vent your fury at the band's record label for not releasing the single outwith North America?

What's stopping you from downloading it from Amazon.com?

Clicky

I'm about fifty miles away, but I'll have an outrageous guess at a wheelie bin.

Those wheelie bins are committing crimes left, right and centre. They started off stealing pets, and now arson? Unacceptable. I blame what's on TV these days.

What does it have to do with Scotland/UK? Perhaps you should vent your fury at the band's record label for not releasing the single outwith North America?

What's stopping you from downloading it from Amazon.com?

Clicky

It doesn't work. You get all the way to the download then it tells you you can only get it if you live in one of 48 states in the US.

And what's it got to do with Scotland or the UK? Well our music buyers are so busy buying the shite Simon Cowell produces that decent bands with decent original songs don't even bother to try the UK market these days. I should have bought the track when I was in the States where the decent music is.

He said "one of 48 states" rather than "one of the 48 states"

I can only presume that 2 (probably Alaska and Hawaii) are omitted.

yip i got that:rolleyes:,are there some mad laws in the other 2 states that stop you downloading??

where in east kilbride, hamilton or glasgow would i be able to buy a chilean flag?

There's a electronics shop in Partick (to the left of the bridge next to the West End Market) that has a Trainspotting poster on it's door. Go in there and ask for one - they have an internet based flag business but he has all the stock there. Any flag you could dream of, he has it. £6-£7.

Been driving me mad for a few weeks now and I heard it again on Saturday after Rangers 4th goal v Motherwell.

You can just make it out on the sportscene iplayer video on 27:27 after Weiss scores.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00vhhdx

I think the song is by Madness but anyone know for sure and the name of it?

Night Boat To Cairo