Quick Question Thread

That's your opinion and you are entitled to it.

I happen to disagree with it but that doesn't make it wrong.

I don't think L4L is smart enough to fish, you on the other hand. This is one fish who'll keep on swimming until the bear catches me, salmon up the river style.

Guest The Phoenix

I also happen to disagree with it proving the fact that two wrongs don't make a right.

However,thats only my opinion,maybe they do.

In China Mr and Mrs Wong had a baby boy whom they called Wight... :ph34r:

Guest The Phoenix

Yup. just didn't understand what he was on about

Don't worry, neither did I.

Guy's a weirdo, posts on here all the time and never makes an iota of sense.

Guest The Phoenix

So did their son Wight Wong grow up to be a Johnathan Ross impersonator?

Wight Wong the Wanker

Edited by The Phoenix

Picture the scene: It's 5 mins until you have to leave for work and you have a whoor of a shaving nick. What's Pie & Bovril's top tips when it comes to stopping bleeding??? Get 'em posted...

PS. I got one years ago above the chin which healed as a little bump and now it cuts any time a razor comes near it, gradually making it worse and worse over time :-(

Edited by Hedgecutter

Picture the scene: It's 5 mins until you have to leave for work and you have a whoor of a shaving nick. What's Pie & Bovril's top tips when it comes to stopping bleeding??? Get 'em posted...

PS. I got one years ago above the chin which healed as a little bump and now it cuts any time a razor comes near it, gradually making it worse and worse over time :-(

Iv heard vinegar sorts out shaving cuts.

Do you need a passport to travel to Ireland? Im sure i read somewhere that british and irish citizens can pretty much travel as they please within the two countries. May be going to Dublin for the nations cup so hopefully dont need one.

You need to be able to prove you are a UK citizen. Any driving license issued after 1983 cannot guarantee that, so despite not needing a passport *in principle* the reality is that you'll need it.

Ok thanks guys. And theres no other form of documentation that is suitable?

I've never had a passport but flew to London back in 2006 and all I had for 'ID' was my debit card, which was accepted. I'd imagine things have probably tightened up a little bit since then, though.

Edited by The Naitch

I've never had a passport but flew to London back in 2006 and all I had for 'ID' was my debit card, which was accepted. I'd imagine things have probably tightened up a little bit since then, though.

You don't need ID of any kind on BA to fly from Glasgow to London, to this day.